Chapter one

My brother , sister and I were on our way to gravity falls. It all started  when our parents decided that we needed some fresh air. So they sent us to stay at our grunkle's place. Which was located in woods of sleepy town called Gravity falls, Oregon. Our parents originally planned to send  my siblings aka twins . But seeing me stressed about my studies, so they decided to send me with them.

I wasn't stressed at all. I might have been just overworking .

Mabel and dipper were talking to each other about summer break. I was listening to music ,my y/f/s while staring out the window. "Y/n?" Mabel called. I hummed in response. "What are your predictions about this summer?" She excitedly asked.

Specialty of mine was that i can guess anything correctly. I only use it for answering my questions on test.   ദ്ദി ˉ͈̀꒳ˉ͈́ )✧

I took my headphones out and closed my eyes to focus . I started seeing some images before my eyes. I freaked out .What the fuck was that? This has never happened. I turned my eyes and saw

𝐇𝐎𝐑𝐑𝐎𝐑    𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄   𝐁𝐄𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐘𝐀𝐋   𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐏𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐒𝐒                               

𝐑𝐄𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐒𝐄     𝐃𝐄𝐀𝐓𝐇       𝐆𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐅   𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐒                    

                         𝐀𝐂𝐂𝐄𝐏𝐓𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐄

Written on some magazines , and my surroundings.

Guessing ability getting advance. Heh

But on the other hand. I am terrified about this summer.

"I predict this summer's going to exciting, beginning of new good things." I lied. I didn't want them to worry. "So no boyfriend?" Mabel asked.

I honestly didn't understand Mabel whole obsession about Boys . But I always have supported her to look on the bright side of things.

"Mabel, you can change predictions by your actions." I winked. Suddenly her eyes brightened up.

"How would you like your summer to be, Dipper? I asked him. His face became happy. I would like my summer to be Adventurous, full of solving mysteries!" He replied. I gave him thumbs up.

I looked at the sign nearby it said 'Gravity falls'. "We're here." I informed.

"Whoah. This town is little weirder than i imagined." Dipper stated.

"Yeah, no kidding Dip." I replied. "Don't worry, I think this summer is going to be best summer EVER!" Mabel cheered.

The bus stopped at our grunkle's place.

MYSTERY SHACK        

Or it would have been if the 's' in shack wasn't  fell off.

I sighed. I hope this summer or year goes really well because predictions can be changed, right? No trauma, no grief and no some sort of betrayal  is all I am asking for.

"We made it! Mystery Shack, here we come!"
Mabel starts to walk off.

As we chat excitedly, Grunkle Stan approaches, eyeing us with a mix of curiosity and suspicion.

"Well, well, well, what do we have here? New recruits for the Mystery Shack adventure, eh? Names?" He asked.

"Let's see... You there, with the bubbly personality and the colorful attire, must be Mabel. And you, with the aura of mystery and the thoughtful expression, are probably... Y/n? That leaves... uh... you with the cap. You must be... Dipper?"