Chapter 03

After 2 days- 5:00pm

Author pov:

Yoongi closes the file loudly & close his eyes so he cant do his work with focus.After he saw her his mind is messy, he couldn't do anything without thinking about her .

After he saw her his mind is messy, he couldn't do anything without thinking about her

Yoongi : this girl is playing with my mind & heart .*sign*

Then he calls his man Kai .

Kai : Yes King .

Yoongi: I will send you a girl's picture.I need all information about that girl & dont share any information with another person . Just give it to me .No one can able to know about this .*deep voice*

Kai : Ok King . I will send you all the information after a few hours .

Yoongi : Hmmm.

Yoongi cut the call & Send Y/n's pic to him.

He clicked her pic secretly while returning to Min Mansion.

He looks at her pic where she is playing piano .

Yoongi : Angel what are doing to me? You are making this devil fall for you.My heart is beating for the first time . Eomma once said that If your heart is beating for someone then you are in love.Now I got it .My heart falls for you . Now im not gonna let you go from me my love .*Smirk*

Yoongi smirks darkly & caresses her pic.

After a few hours Yoongi heard a knock.

Yoongi : Come in .*cold*

Then kai come inside & give him a File .

Kai : King here her all information.

Yoongi smiles & pick the file . While kai is shock bcz for the first time Yoongi smiles sincerely.

Kai : Perdon King.Can i ask you ...who...is she ?

Yoongi : My would-be wife .*smile*

Kai smiles bcz he is really happy for Yoongi.Kai is Loyal to Yoongi .Kai knows his dark past makes him like this .he always wants his King to have a good life with his love.

Yoongi : Dont tell anyone about this & go .*cold*

Kai : Ok King.*bow*

Then he goes out .

Yoongi read her information.

Yoongi widened his eyes as he got to know that she is blind,he was shocked that how a beautiful girl could be blind.But he doesn't care about her blindness.

Yoongi : Choi Y/n , age 19 , has a pet dog .

He read her all the information.

Yoongi : My love is truly an angel .

Bcz he gets to know that Y/n give her money to an old mother whose child was ill & thats why Y/n wasnt able to cure her eyes . That old mother was her neighbor.

Yoongi : Dont worry Love i will take care of you .*smile*

Yoongi hold her pictures in the file .He kiss her picture & smirk .

Yoongi : I will make you my Queen .

Y/n's apartment-(10:04pm)

Y/n is laying on her bed while listening to songs on her phone

Y/n is laying on her bed while listening to songs on her phone. She loves music a lot thats why she choosed to teach kids piano & violin, she even knows how to play other instruments.

Snowy is laying beside her.After dinner, they both are laying on the bed.

Y/n : Snowy i think soon winter is coming.

As she feels cold wind coming from her window .

Y/n feel sleepy so she turns off her earphones & pulls the blanket on her & Snowy go towards his mini-bed on the floor & fall asleep.

-------------------

Meanwhile-

(Imagine nightime)

(Imagine nightime)

Yoongi is awake,he can't sleep . Whenever he closes his eyes her innocent face come in front of him .

Yoongi: Love you are making me crazy for you .*smile* & I'm loving it . Soon you will be in my bed with me ..........naked .*whisper*

He forcefully closes his eyes ...after trying hard finally he falls asleep .

Next morning-

Y/n hold Snowy's belt & locks the door. She carefully goes out of her apartment building.

Y/n is walking on the road carefully .(Y/n doesn't use glasses on her eyes like blind people)

But she doesn't know that someone is following her & recording her activities & sending it to his boss .

Man : King ...queen is going towards her institute.

Yoongi : Make sure, she is safe & keep eyes on her so that nobody can hurt her.

Man : yes King .

Yoongi : Keep sending her pics to me .

Man : Yes my king .

Yoongi : Hmm...*then he cut the call*

____________

Edited Chapter....