CH-1

3RD PERSON POV-

time - 5:00 am(ji won's / yn's bedroom)

sighing, Yn swiftly removed the sheets from her body and silenced the blaring alarm clock. She stretched her arms, took a deep breath and gazed at the dark sky with those (e/c) eyes. She decisively checked her phone and dialled Kiara, the oldest of her group and also, her unwavering best friend who had supported her through her life's ups and downs, or so she thought

yn- kiara, where are you? Are you still asleep? I'm coming over at 9, so get ready and don't forget our plans. alright. bye luv.

She ended the call and smirked. She got up from her bed and strode to the bathroom to freshen up. After that, she put on a simple dress and applied some gloss. 

She then went to the kitchen, grabbed an apple, and started munching on it while scrolling through her phone. She checked the time on her Bvlgari watch, quickly got up from the couch she was sitting on, and left the house, taking her car keys with her.

time- 8:45 am location- Kim Kiara's house

past life moment-

Yn enters the house and finds her older sister. Her sister is wearing a simple dress and holding a hot kettle when Yn enters. Smiling, Kiara runs towards yn and pretends to throw the kettle on her, scaring her and causing her to drop the kettle on her. Her sister begins to act worried and apologizes to Yn, giving her a spare dress. after that, when Yn was outside with her unnie, people started mocking her and saying she wore fake brands. She was also on the news again, being shamed by her fans and even her fellow group members.

present- 

"Alright, let's head up then." Yn slowly heads up to Kiara's apartment, unlocks the door, and encounters the same situation. Smartly, Yn moves backwards and slides aside before Kiara can even throw the kettle at her. Yn stands there as she watches the kettle shatter behind her. She then watches Kiara, who is frozen in shock and rushes back inside. Horrified, she watches Yn."

yn - OH NO! Unnnie are you ok? oh god you should have been more careful 

*yn says these words as she held Kiara's hand and squeezes it, making kiara take back her hand and looked at her in horror*

kiara- ah ya I'm fine must have tripped, anyways lets go out then? I'm sure its will all be okay, ill ask the maid to clean this mess after we leave.

yn- ah ok then!