COPYRIGHT

DARK BLOOD © 2024 by Kaira_s007. All rights reserved. This book, including all its chapters, characters, and plotlines, is the sole intellectual property of [Your Name]. No part of this book may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the author, except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical reviews and certain other noncommercial uses permitted by copyright law. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from the author is strictly prohibited.

    • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •  

Disclaimer :-

Hello everyone! Before you dive into my book, I want to give you a heads up. This story contains mature content, including sensitive and intense topics such as rape, self-harm, violence, and adult language. I've included these elements to explore complex emotions and create a realistic narrative. However, I want to emphasize that these themes are not glorified or endorsed.  If you find these topics uncomfortable or triggering, please take care of yourself and consider whether this book is the right fit for you.

Love you
Kaira ♡