Points to remember

1) Vishkanya is a  girl aged between  19 - 40. She is a girl that is trained to take down kingdoms from the age of two.

She is fed minute amounts of poison to make her resistant and she is well trained in sword fighting, wrestling and other self defense works.

2) A 1 - starred Vishkanya is used to spy on miltary men. She is well trained in Sword fighting.

2 and 3 starred Vishkanya is sent to kill any small kings and ministers of big empires. She is a good fighter.

4 - starred Vishkanya is used to lure and win over princes of big empires.
She is an excellent sword fighter.

A 5 - starred Vishkanya is used to seduce and lure  kings and crowned princes of Big empires.

3) A group of Vishkanya contains 101 members in all the eight directions.
So, there are 808 Vishkanyas all over Bharat.

4) There are 8 Senior most and Chief Vishkanyas.

5) There are 80 5 - starred Vishkanyas and there is a Chief for all of them. Our story's heroine is the Chief for them.

6) There are 15 4 - starred Vishkanyas in each direction. So, there are 120 4 - starred Vishkanyas in total. And Amruta is their Chief

7)  There are 300 2 and 3 starred Vishkanyas all over [ 150 each ]

8) There are 300 1 - starred Vishkanyas in total.

9) A VISHKANYA should complete 50 missions at the very least.
If she completes 50 missions, she can be set free if she brings the KUNDAN PUSHPAM. If she wishes to serve to the Vishkanyas, she will continue her serving till she reaches the age of 52.

PICS :-

The Vishkanya's Mahal in Chaurya Empire:-

The Chaurya Empire Main Mahal :-

The Chaurya Empire's second Mahal :-