Chapter 31

"My sanities all are spiritualised when I ruin her delicious little pussy." - Mr Kalvin Smith

♥︎ 𝑴𝒂𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒆 𝑪𝒐𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒏𝒕, 𝑩𝑫𝑺𝑴, 𝑴𝒂𝒍𝒆 𝒅𝒐𝒎 ♥︎

Note: Just keep in mind that, The Kalvin, in this chapter is different from others. So, Give your feminism a break for this chapter. And, if you feel uneasy, feel free to skip. Long chapter ahead *winks*

Kalvin can't believe his birthday was surprised to the point where he feels so surreal. After the hot melting kiss, the birthday party went so well. Both parents and Calix and Catherine with some of his business partners, the day was beyond happiness. Both their parent's minds were enlightened to see them happy. And Raelynn's burn scars were completely healed. After everyone's gifts and cake cutting, the party finished with smiles.

At now Kalvin and Raelynn were sitting on their balcony as he admired her beauty. He kissed her forehead, "Thanks for today Caramel".She smiled, "you deserve that, Kalvin" and he nuzzled his head on her neck, "You know, I was scared when you started to ignore me. I have gone through so many feelings." She just smiled and patted his head, "Really? What is that?". He replied, "That...you started to dislike me, you did not want to live with me, and you found someone else "he cut off as she lifted his head to meet her. "Ohh, you thought I was cheating on you". Kalvin replied immediately, "No, baby. It's....it's....I can't understand what's wrong with you"

She breathes, "Kalvin, never ever think I will do some shit like that. And I ignored you just to make your birthday more surprising. I'm sorry" As her voice got sad tone, he felt a hint of guilt in him. Seeing her like this, after everything she did to him, he felt so bad for saying, "I'm sorry,baby really. Fuck, please forgive me. And I know you won't do that. I love you caramel. please don't be sad now." He said with a voice of guilt. A few seconds passed, she smirks, "Kalvin?"

"Yes, baby?" He replied with the hope of her forgiveness. "I want to slap you," she said. His eyes widened, "Why? For What?". She smirks again, "For forgiving you". He understands her words and nods. With a smile and smirk, she slapped him, hard. "I love you, don't forget that" and she kissed him on his cheeks where he slapped.

Gurll, I can't understand you.

Kalvin shamelessly smiled and hugged her. Both enjoyed the warmth of their body. Enjoying the one of best days in their life. His hand travelled to her neck as other on the waist, "I love you too baby" and he kissed her. She wrapped arms around his neck and pulled him closer than before as both their bodies pressed against each other. He smiled at their kiss and he began to suck her bottom lip which makes her more aroused for him. She moaned through the kiss as he began to suck out her life.

As both gasped for air, he pulled away, "You're mine, Caramel" and she nodded. His eyes grazed her neck and his lips meet the mole on her neck and he suck her skin harder. She moaned as his sucking pace made her more wet. "Kalvin" she called him. He hummed as he continue to suck her neck like a vampire."I have something to show you" she said. He chuckled, "What's that caramel, hmm?" And she lifted her shorts to her upper thighs. Kalvin's heart skipped a beat at the sight, "Did you tattoo this?" He asked her with the most heartwarming smile.

She nodes, "Did you like it?". He bend down and kissed the tattoo, "I fucking love that. It's ..it's...look so charming" She tattooed "His Caramel" in Italian front on her upper thighs. "I can't believe this, thanks caramel. It's the most soul-stirring gift I ever received in my entire life" With that he again kissed her tattoo. She smiled at his actions and words and that he didn't even dislike the tattoo, "Umm....I have ... another one....to show you". He nodded with a smile, "What's that, love?" and she released herself from his grip and moved their cupboard.