¿What if Spider-Man 3?

To: Tobey Maguire, Topher Grace, Kevin Feige and Marvel Entertainment
Today's story is sponsored by Marvel Animation's X-Men 97 coming March 20th on Disney+

Intro
¿What if events went differently in the Raimiverse? Imagine if 4 different scenarios had happened within Spider-Man 3? Welcome back to another interactive What if where you get to chose several scenarios and in this case choose how Spider-Man 3 will end. ¿How can this affect the multiverse going forward? This is an original what if created by me taking inspiration from the 1984 Alien Costume comic while following the mythology of Spider-Man and the timeline of the Raimiverse. Without wasting anymore time sit back and relax, enjoy this fan fiction and chose your path now.

A. Venom turns to the light
The final battle of Spider-Man 3 was playing out the same as in your universe with Venom gaining the upper hand on Spider-Man by tying his two hands to the debris in the construction site while Venom pulls Peter towards him as the two look at each other face to face while Venom slowly reveals himself to Peter as Eddie smiles and uses the metal pole sharped edge to rip Peter's mask off. Peter slowly looks back up at Eddie and he continues to laugh at him. "Eddie it's the suit. You got to take it off" Peter said as Eddie continues to walk towards Spider-Man pointing the sharp edge of the pole towards his neck. "You would like that wouldn't you?" he said. Peter at the mercy of Venom begins to realize that his only way out of this is to talk Eddie down but maybe by pulling a cord in Eddie's former self might somehow loosen the grip of the Venom symbiote while Peter begins to think as Eddie tightens his grip on the pole. "It's my fault Eddie" Peter said. "I hurt you Mary Jane, and Gwen Stacy and I let everyone down because of me. The suit's powers. They were amazing. I was able to move faster, save more lives and do more things but in the end the caution took me over. It made me do all these horrible things not only to you but to everyone around me" Peter said. "I learned that With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility" Peter said. Eddie's grip on the pole remained tight but there was a subsalt shift in his expression with a flicker of recognition in his eyes as Peter pressed on hoping to reach the humanity buried beneath the layers of the symbiote. "I understand Eddie. I know the power can be intoxicating but it comes with a heavy burden. I've made mistakes, hurt people and I can't change the past but we can shape our future" Peter pleaded as Peter spoke memories of their shared history that flashed before Eddie's eyes with moments of friendship, the struggles that they faced together and the bond that they once shared within the Daily Bugle. Peter stepped a little bit closer trying to bridge the gap between them. "I've been where you are Eddie. I felt the rage and the desire for Revenge but letting the darkness consume us won't make things right. We can fight against it. We can be better". Peter urged his words carrying a genuine sincerity as Eddie hesitated the struggle of the symbiote was evident on his face but the symbiote sensing the conflict seemed a pulse with uncertainty while Peter saw an opportunity and continued. "You were a good person before this Eddie. The suit may have changed you but it doesn't define you. You have the strength to break free". The tension in the air was plausible as Eddie wrestled with the conflicting forces within him slowly but surely while the sharp edge of the pole wavered and Peter saw a glimmer of doubt in Eddie's eyes. "It's not too late Eddie. We can find a way to separate you from the symbiote and to free you from it's control please". Eddie slowly began to see now as he began looking around the building while he turned to his left side as Harry Osborn slowly hovered over the platform and touched down with his glider. Eddie looked back at Peter and back at Harry who extended a hand. "We can help you" Harry said as Eddie realized that the suit was taken control of him. "I don't know what to do" Eddie said as he closed his eyes. The symbiote took back control of him and launched Eddie away from Peter who was still tied up with the symbiote webs from above the construction site. Harry grabbed Eddie and pulled him aside as the symbiote attacked Peter. Peter within a split second ripped the symbiote webs and backflipped. Harry looked at Peter and was about to throw a pumpkin bomb towards it before Eddie stopped him. Eddie ran into the symbiote once more and fully embraced it. "EDDIE" Peter screamed as Eddie began transforming into a larger version of Venom but this Venom slowly got back up from the ground and looked at both Peter and Harry who were in a fighting position. "I control the symbiote now" Eddie replied. "You're right. The power feels good but we won't lose ourselves this time" Venom said. "We forgive you". Peter and Harry both looked at each other as a voice called out to them from behind. "I don't want to fight you" Flint said as he continued to walk past Peter, Harry and now Venom. Sandman continued to walk as he thought that Venom was still sided with him but as Venom stayed with Peter and Harry he soon realized that he was playing. "Eddie let's finish them together" he called out. "NO" Venom said. Sandman heaved a heavy sign as he charged up his fist punching Venom who was knocked back a few feet while Harry grabbed a pumpkin bomb and clicked the button. Sandman managed to wrap his arm around Harry who then screamed in pain as he tried to warn Peter about it but time seemed to have slown down because Peter watched as the bomb continued to click in the air and within a few seconds it was too late. As the construction site exploded into flames Peter went flying across the site smashing his back against the wall while Sandman who tried to leave the blast was turned into glass but Venom was nowhere to be seen and Harry the one who was closest to the blast woke up as the symbiote had saved him. Peter ran towards Harry as he slowly extended his hand out but Venom was nowhere to be seen while Peter and Harry looked around at the chaos that unfolded Harry smiled as MJ ran towards the two of them and Peter hugged MJ who looked straight ahead as Venom was staring at the 3 of them. In the distance the mask of Venom revealed Eddie's face who had tears in his eyes as he looked at his hands and smiled as he swung away into the night leaving Harry, Peter and Mary Jane on top of the building. Peter smiled as he was able to save Eddie and show him that he had more to him than just the symbiote. He had a heart and soul and the 3 of them grabbed each other's arms as they walked away through the sunset.