bad girl

Emma's POV

"Emma!" I heard a familiar voice call my name.

"Kim!" I yelled as my best friend ran over to me.

After we hugged Kim said, "Emma I haven't seen you for so long! What's been up?"

I felt a rush of anger in me as I remembered that my mom and dad wouldn't let me go anywhere 'dangerous' over the summer.

Kim looked at me worriedly as I sighed. "Emma? The end of the year party you promised to go to? You never showed up...?"

I finally got the courage to say, "I'm so sorry I couldn't make it. My parents are so overprotective. I really wanted to go to that party..."

I saw Kim give me a sympathetic look as I looked down.

"Wait Emma! I know what you can do! There's a back to school party tomorrow night! I want you to come no matter what your parents say!"

Oh no.

"Okay sure! I will be there!" I said hopping that she couldn't see how nervous I was.

"Yay! I'll text you the details! See you at lunch!" Kim cheered happily as she ran off to class.

How am I going to pull this off....?

Maya's POV

"Thanks, bye." I said as Brayden gave me an odd look.

"Who were you on the phone with?" He asked as I laughed.

"Remember Christina? Well she as a son Emma's age so she wants them to meet each other on Tuesday, oh and she also has two daughters a few years younger than Emma." I said as Brayden just goofily smiled.

"What now Brayden?" I asked with a smile.

"I love youuuuuuuuuuuuuu!" Brayden said while I laughed.

"You remind me of Graser." I replied with a smirk.

"So I'm ugly?" Brayden said as he started to fake cry.

"Nooooo but I think I just realized something." I said while giggling.

"What?" He said while laughing.

"We act exactly the same from when we were dating except were married."

"Haha yeah bud." Brayden said smirking.

"Stop don't yeah bud me." I tried to say with a straight face but I cracked a smile.

"Oh sorry yeah bud."

~time skip to tomorrow after school~

Emma's POV

"How was school?" Dad asked me as I groaned.

"Do you have to ask that every time I come home from school?" I said annoyed as he chuckled.

I have to admit I was pretty nervous about going to the party. I decided that I was going to sneak out. Kim told me that it was from 9-11. My am forced to go to bed at 9:30, so I'm just going to say at 9 I'm tired and am going to bed.

"I'm going to my room, bye." I said as I saw my mom's smile fade.

I stopped on the stairs to see what my parents were saying:

"I don't think she cares about us anymore..." I heard Mom say.

"Sure she does! She a teenager remember?" Dad said.

"I just don't know-" I ran up the stairs so I couldn't hear the rest of the sentence.

I didn't know whether to be annoyed or frustrated.

~time skip to 9pm~

"Mom and Dad?" I asked as I saw them sitting in the couch, reading.

"Yes sweetie?" Mom asked as I half-smiled.

"I'm really tired so I'm going to bed now if you don't mind." I said and they both smiled.

"Go ahead Emma, goodnight we love you." Dad said as I smiled.

"Night." I replied and ran up the stairs.

I put many pillows under the covers so it looked like I was under them. Was I really going to do this?

I opened my sliding door and walked out onto the balcony. It wasn't too far from the ground, so I jumped down and ran off to the school.

When I got there, it was chaotic. I saw people dancing and having fun, why haven't I ever snuck out before?! It was so easy to fool my parents!

"EMMA?!" Kim yelled as I ran up to her.

"You made it?! I wasn't actually expecting you to come!! How'd you convince your parents?!?" She said still shocked as laughed.

"I snuck out. It was soooo easy!" I said and her jaw dropped.

"Emma actually did something bad? I'm so proud of you!" I laughed at her comment.

We had refreshments and danced and had a good time until it was already 11pm!

"Well did you have fun Emma?" Kim asked as I couldn't stop smiling.

"I had a blast Kimberly!" I hollered as she turned red.

"Don't use my full name in public..!!" She said as we both laughed.

"Well I got to go sneak back in, see ya later Kim!" I said happily as Kim smiled.

"So glad you came! See you at school!" She replied as I ran off to my house.

I used a crate in my yard as a step stool to get back on my balcony.

"Yes I made it!" I said as I entered my room.

"Oh really?" Dad said as I turned around to see both my parents standing at the door with stern faces.

I better start planing my funeral.