Chapter 1

Recap~ .................

~~~

Scene 1

AT HOSPITAL

Sm1~ BABE... NO YOU CAN'T DO THIS TO ME... NO... YOU PROMISED YOU WILL  STAY WITH ME FOREVER... YOU WILL LOVE ME FOREVER... YOU WILL NOT LEAVE ME.... I LOVE YOU BABE.... DON'T LEAVE ME PLEASE! 🥺

(TEARS WAS VISIBLE IN THAT PERSON'S  EYES)

Sm2~ NISCHAY I'LL LOVE YOU FOREVER AFTER MY LIFE TOO.... I ALSO DON'T WANNA LEAVE YOU  BABE.... BUT TRY TO UNDERSTAND... WE CAN'T CHANGE OUR FATE RIGHT!? 🥺
PROMISE ME YOU'LL TAKE CARE OF OUR CHILD.... ND PLEASE IF POSSIBLE, FIND A NEW MOM FOR OUR CHILD... WHO'LL LOVE HIM AS HER OWN CHILD...🥺

(Ab toh smjh hi gye ho yeh log kon hai,... Hn bhai sm1 is nischay nd sm2 is nisha)

NISCHAY~ NO.... I KNOW YOU WON'T LEAVE ME... BABE PLEASE ATLEAST THINK OF OUR CHILD.... ND DON'T SAY ME TO FIND ANOTHER MOTHER FOR MY KIRAT... NO I WON'T NISHA... I WON'T... NOO...NO ONE CAN LOVE HIM LIKE YOU.... NO ONE CAN LOVE ME LIKE YOU DO.... WE JUST LOVE YOU NISHA....🥺

NISHA~ TRY TO UNDERSTAND NISCHAY!🥺 YOU HAVE TO FIND HIM A PERFECT MOM.... WHO WILL LOVE HIM SO MUCH ND WILL RAISE HIM LIKE A PERFECT GUY ND I TRUST YOU ALSO ..... PLEASE NISCHAY🥺

NISCHAY~ NO I WON'T ND (BEEP BEEP BEEP) SUDDENLY HEART MONITOR STOPPED ND I STARTED CRYING!! NO SHE CAN'T LEAVE ME.... SHE CAN'T SHE PROMISED ME SHE WILL NOT LEAVE ME... ND WHAT WILL I ANSWER TO KIRAT?? THAT HIS MOTHER DIED WHEN HE WAS JUST 1 MONTH OLD.....

NISHAAAAAAAAAAA (NISCHAY SHOUTED)

HIS ND NISHA'S FAMILY CAME INSIDE THE ROOM ND GOT SHOCKED THEIR DAUGHTER  ND DAUGHTER-IN-LAW WAS DEAD.... ND NISCHAY WAS CRYING HUGGING HER BELOVED WIFE'S BODY ND KIRAT TOO STARTED CRYING IN D/A'S ARMS... NISCHAY WENT TO D/A ND TAKE KIRAT IN HIS HANDS ND STARTED CRYING....

(kuch zyada emotional nhi ho gya?🥲)

ANYWAYS BACK TO THE STORY!

Doctors came inside nd told him for Nisha's last rites have to be performed....please make preparations for the last rites.... Nischay somehow controlled himself nd told d/a to take kirat home with her.... Everyone left from nisha's room nd nischay hugged nisha's dead body last time nd said "I LOVE YOU NISHA ND I'LL LOVE YOU FOREVER... I PROMISE I'LL TAKE CARE OF KIRAT ALONE... I'LL RAISE HIM LIKE A GENTLEMAN.... I CAN'T LOVE ANY OTHER WOMAN... I JUST LOVE YOU ONLY... I LOVE YOU NISHA"🥺 He hugged her body for 2 mins nd left for her last rites....

TIME SKIP FOR 2 HOURS

Nisha's last rites were also done... Everyone was at nischay's home consoling him nd saying to accept his fate.... And Nischay was just sitting with everyone nd kirat was in his hands only... He was in his deep thoughts nd suddenly kirat started crying... Nischay came out of his thoughts nd he asked her mother for kirat's milk nd d/a gaves him... Nischay feeds kirat... nd kirat slept in his lap... Nischay again lost in his thoughts.... Everyone started leaving.. nd nischay was feeling lonely... D/a came towards nischay nd takes kirat in her lap.... D/a kept Nischay's head on her shoulder... Nischay started crying while hugging her mother.... She consoled him nd told him not to cry...

LET'S GO TO OTHER SIDE

Scene 2

Sm1~ hmm... Your degrees are good tho ... So I'll choose you as my secretary

Sm2~ okay sir thanks☺️

Sm1~ you can join the office from tomorrow... Nd office timing is 8 am to 6pm...

Sm2~ okay sir...

Sm1~ hm.. you can leave now...

Sm2~ Thank you sir

(Samjh to gye hoge tum log... Fir bhi bta deti hu y/n got selected for her job as a company secretary...)

She came back home nd told her family that she got a job nd everyone was happy now....

Y/n's pov

Hushh... Finally.... Yayyyy I'll join the office from tomorrow.... I'm so excited😆   okay okay let's sleep now.... Y/n slept after eating her lunch...

(Noon time hai abi! is ff me i mean🥲)

AT NISCHAY'S SIDE

Nischay stopped crying after an hour...

NISCHAY~ Maa....please put Kirat to sleep in my room... I'll come after taking shower...

D/A~ okay beta...

D/A did as nischay said nd she put kirat to his room in kirat's craddle (craddle hi bolte hai i guess bacche ko jis jhule me sulaya jaata hai usko)
She was so sad for her grandson nd son... She stayed strong for his child nd she went to her room... Nischay came after taking shower... He lift kirat from his craddle nd laid him in his bed carefully.... He laid kirat's left side nd put some pillows on right side of kirat.. (he made a pillow wall for kirat so that kirat will not fall from the bed) He tried to sleep but memories of him nd nisha started coming in his mind one by one... How they met... How nischay fall in love with her... How cute she was looking when he saw her the first time in college... Slowly he drifted into sleep.....

As he was a very big businessman nd everybody knows about him nd his success which he got in such a young age... News spreaded everywhere of his wife.... Y/D nd Y/M also got to know about this news... They were also sad for the baby...
(bada businessman hai humara nischay toh obviously interviews hote hain uske toh sbko pta chl gya tha is baare me bhi🐥)

Nd our y/n was sleeping... She don't know about nischay much....

TBC
I got only 2 votes on intro.. still i posted the chapter :(
Guys pls vote or comment atleast... Mujhe motivation milegi agr aap log comment kroge toh nd batana chapter kaisa lga yeh waala...

Words count~ 990

Your nalli author
~ Kiki✨
                       SIGNING OUT!