chapter 20 :as long as she doesn't find out

You were currently in your room, bored asf out of your mind, you couldn't help but think about last night, made you feel different, but you ignored it , your mom and sister went to the mall to pick up a couple of stuff ,and your dad was at work leaving you and Andrew by yourself, it was still pretty early, and your dad decided to let y'all stay home today , Andrew was just in his room talking on the phone with Jeremy probably, suddenly you heard something knock against your window , you froze confused asf, until you heard another knock, sounded like stone or something, you want to investigate, looking out the window just as another rock hit the window as you were opening it , of course the rock hit you in the head, knocking you back , after regaining yourself you got up looking out the window only to see Michael outside, he looked a lil guilty for accidentally throwing you with a rock , he mouthed the words sorry , you looked around making sure the cost was clear , "Michael what are you doing here?" You asked, Michael had a bright smile on his face "I came here to see you" he replied, "me? really?" You said, Michael nodded "come on out already " Michael said, you heard Andrews voice from the other room "y/n , wtf is going on there" Andrew shouted from his room, you panicked, quickly coming up with a excuse ,"I nothing, just talking to someone on the phone" you said casually , "okay then" and shouted back before going back to being lover boy on the phone with Jeremy, you were relieved and looked back at Michael, you knew you couldn't just causally exit through the front door, Andrew would catch your dumbass red handed, so you did the most stupidest thing someone could do...jump out the window... luckily you landed on a conviently placed blow up bed ,it was your lucky Ella left that thing out, but still your arm did get a lil hurt in the process, not to much, Michael was stunned, like actually baffled, he went to you and helped you up , "wow, that... that was something" Michael said, you chuckled a lil "that could have gone badly, but I did it" you said proudly, Michael laughed "that really takes a lot of balls to do" Michael said, "so why did you wanna see me?" You asked , " i was thinking... maybe we could hang out a lil today " Michael said, "really? ,you know how much that would piss max off, right?" You said, "she doesn't have to know about it" Michael said, you thought it through, you didn't wanna upset max, but you really wanted to hang out with Michael too, so you decided "fine...under one condition" you said, "yeah?" Michael said, "as long as she doesn't find out about this, and only until school ends , because I got something planned with her later" you said, Michael nodded "of course, I promise" Michael said , "now let's go" Michael said, you raised a brow "to where?" You asked, "to fredbears" Michael said, just like that Michael dragged you off.