Part 10: The Crazy King Of Omahsu!

The flight to the earth kingdom was a long one. Azelea was excited to go to the great city of Omahsu. All those years ago, Azelea looked for a master to teach Ang Earthebending. It was never easy, Earth was the exact opposite of air. Where Air was freedom, Earth was stubborn. As they walk over the hill to reach the great city. Azelea couldn't help but feel a bit sad. The city was always ahead of its time. Being that it had a huge mail delivery system and over the coarse of time it only grew bigger. As much as the earth kingdom wanted to stay out of the war, it seemed to get in through the cracks of the each city. Some going crazy and locking down their cities, not wanting to except the fact that they are in a war.

"Well there it is, the great city of Omashu." Azelea says as she stands behind Ang but in front of the WaterTribe kids. Their mouths hit the ground as their jaws drop at the sight of the giant city in front of them. "I used to always come here to visit my friend Bumi." Ang says with a big smile. Azelea remembered Bumi. He was a crazy kid who always got himself and Ang in trouble. "Wow! We don't have cities like this in the South Pole." Katara says in aww. "They have building here that don't melt." Sokka mumbles. "Just don't faint at the sight of the city guys, the real fun is inside the city." Azelea says with a smirk. She thinks back to all the times she would visit the city with Ang. Ang was about to run down the road when Katara stops him. "Wait Ang." She calls after him as he lands softly. Azelea lifts her eyebrow at the girl as she runs forward. Katara looks between the airbenders with a stern face. "It could be dangerous if people find out you're the Avatar." Katara says and Azelea puts her hand to her mouth, Thinking of what they can possibly do to disguise themselves. "You two need a disguise." Sokka says and Azelea looks at Appa. "We can use Appa's fur to cover your arrows and I can use my head bands." Azelea says and they all nod.

It took them a while to walk down to the gate that lead into the city. As they get closer the gaurds throw over a cabbage cart. "Oh no! My cabbeges!" The man yells as it looks like he was about to cry. "Just keep smiling..." Ang mumbles and the three behind him gives a nervous slime. "State you're business." The guard ask as he raises a rock over Angs head. "My business is my business, young man and none of yours!" Ang starts to talk like he is really a hundred years old. The guard caught off guard drops the boulder next to Azelea, Katara and Sokka. Making their eyes open wide. "I've got half a mind to bend you over my knee and paddle your backside." He continues. Azelea only shakes her head and the water tribe kids look at him like he has lost his mind. "Settle down now, old timer." The guard says. Azelea tunes them out. Her mind ran to the city. "Welcome to Omahsu." The guard says as the wall opens and takes them inside.

"Where are you going?" Ang ask as Azelea walks away from the group. "I am not going far. Just want to head to the stores to grab some supplies." She says as she turns around again to walk away from them. "Ok have fun." Ang says as he pulls Katara and Sokka with him. She only smiles at him. "Good luck guys." she mumbles with a small smile. IT was clear where he was headed. Azelea walks into a pub that was a little run down. All eyes on her as she enters. She walks towards the back room when she is stopped by two big guys. "No entry." One guy says and she smirks. She pulls out a pie-sho piece. The white lotus. The guys only nods their head letting her pass. She walks through the door. Their sat an old man. He was over a hundred years old. "Well, I heard rumors but I never thought I'd see you so soon." The man says with a smile. Azelea doesn't say anything and sits in front of him. "I haven't come here to hear you talk rubbish like in the past." She states as he moves a piece on the board. "Well, fancy a game before we start with the boring stuff?" Azelea shakes her head. "Where is Bumi, Ulrick?" Azelea ask and the old man smirks at her. "Well fire princess, he is the king of this great city of ours." Ulrick says and Azelea stands up from her seat. "Now was that so hard." She says as two guards walk in. They grab Azelea and she turns around. "Let go of me! I did noting wrong." She says but with all her protest they dragged her to the palace. Their she saw her friends where slowly getting covered by crystal. Her eyes widen at the sight. Ang was in the center of a giant pool of water. "They put us in a cell and then when we woke up we where here. His first test was a joke!" Sokka says as soon as he saw Azelea. "And to top it off the nut job but this crystal on us." Katara says and Azelea glares down at her brother. it took a few minutes for Ang to get the key but he got it. "Enjoy your lunch! I want my friends back now." Ang says his eyes locking with Azelea's. "Not yet. It seems I lots my pet flopzy." The crazy king says as Azelea is brought to her knees in front of him. He also puts one of the rings on her fingers. "You are so lucky the fire price isn't here." She whispers softly as her thoughts run to Zuko. She shakes her head. "Why did I say that? I don't like Zuko. OR do I?" The thoughts run through her mind. The king looks at her with his crazy smile. Her eyes widen as she remembers that smile.

The next task was scary and more then Half of the three kids, bodies was covered in Crystal. Ang Finnaly figures out it is not the small bunny but the giant one that has been chasing him. The last task was a dual and Ang picked the king. Thinking it was a frail old man. Azelea wanted to yell to him that he was crazy. "Wrong choice." Bumi says as he stands straight. He takes off his dress robes and reveal that after all these years age didn't catch up to him. The fight was amazing and in the end Ang won. "Come with me." Bumi motions to Azelea. "Where are you taking her?" Ang ask. "I have one last task for you. What is my name?" Bumi ask as they walk away from them. Azelea could hear her brother talk to them. "You know who I am yet, Azelea?" Bumi ask as he breaks the crystal. "Thank you Bumi." She says as she gives him a hug. It only took a few minutes before Ang walked through the doors of the throne room. "You figured it out yet?" Bumi ask and I smile as I see how Ang smiles. "I had to open my brain to the possibilities." Ang says as Bumi laughs and I walk out from behind him. "Bumi, your a mad genius." Ang says as he runs into Bumi's Arms. They hug and Azelea joins them. "Its good to see you Ang." Bumi says as the break away. Azelea looks at the water tribe kids and softly laugh. "Little help here." Sokka ask and with a hand motion the crystal breaks, just like Azelea's did. "Jennamite is made of rock candy. Delicious" Bumi says taking a bite. The water tribe kids walk towards them and Azelea smiles as she sees them ok. "So this Crazy king is your old friend Bumi?" Katara ask and Bumi huffs. "Who are you calling old?" Bumi ask her. Azelea gives him the side eye and he drops his head. "Fine I'm old." They all laugh at him.

The next day they where back in the air. "It was good seeing Bumi again." Ang says as he sits on the saddle as Azelea sits on Appa's head. "It was yes." She mumbles as she thinks back to how he trapped her and how she could only think of one person. "Are you ok?" Sokka ask her as she shakes her head. "yes, just tired." She mumbles looking away from them. She didn't need them to know what or more importantly who she is thinking about.