Chapter-6 Conqueror Of Flames

PLACE- BULMUND, ADVENTURES GUILD
TIME 10:30 AM

??? POV:

???:My Name is Shizu, Shizue Izawa also Known Conqueror Of Flames. I'm Currently In the Adventure's Guild Because A Close Acquaintance of Mine. Who is The Guild Master of This Branch Called me For A Important Quest in The  Jura Forest. There are 3 [B] Rankers With Me Two.

Shizu: May I Enter. Fuze

Fuze: Oh Shizu-San How are You.

Shizu: Nothing Great It is As Always.

Fuze: Let Me Introduce you to The Party Who are Going With you to the Forest. You Three Introduce yourself.

Kaval: Hi My Name is Kaval. I am The Leader of the Party.

Eren: My Name is Eren. Nice to Meet you. I hope that we can Became Friends.

Gido: My Name is Gido Nice To Meet You

As They Ended their Introduction. Shizu Introduces Herself.

Shizu: My Name is Shizu Nice To Meet.

After Their Introduction They Entered The Great Jura Forest.

RIMURU POV:

Rimuru: So we are Still Wandering in the Forest Because I can't Go Back
To Ruberious Because of that Dangerous Women and Ruberious Hates And Kills Monsters And I can't Think What will happen to me A Demon Lord There.

Rimuru:So I can't Go back to Ruberious So where Should I Go.(Think Rimuru Think)

Rimuru: In the Meantime I  Should Build A House

Raphael:《Master There Are 4 Human Presence in The Forest.》

Rimuru》Really but didn't You Said That Humans Don't came To This Forest . But Who Cares.《

3rd POV:

As Rimuru Reaches Near The Presences. He saw Two Female and Two Male Figures Running from a Group of Giant Ants.

Which is Caused by a "Certain Idiot" Poking Into The Giant Ant Nest.

Eren: If I Die Here I will Haunt you as A Ghost.

Kaval: You Wouldn't Haunt us Because We are Also Going to Die with You.

As They Lost Their Hope. Shizu Dashed Toward the Ant and Killed One Of The Many but Then She Felt A Piercing Pain In Het Chest Life Something Inside is Getting Out of Control.

Eren- SHIZU-SAN COME BACK FA-

As she was About to Fall A Strong Magical Attack or To be Specific A Extra Skill Wtich Wipeout The Whole Group of Giant Ants.

As The Dust Settles A Figure Came Out of The Smoke Holding The Mask Which was Covering Shizu's Face.

Rimuru: Is it Your's

Rimuru says With a Angelic Smile.

Shizu: Yes *Blush* Thank For Helping Use

Rimuru: Umm can I Know Why You All are in The Forest.

Kaval: we Are Here To Investigate the Disappearance of the Storm Dragon Miss.

Rimuru: You See I AM NOT A GIRL I AM A MAN.

Shizu, Eren, Kaval & Gido: WHATTTT!!!!

Rimuru:Yes And Let Me Introduce myself I am Rimuru, Rimuru Tempest. Nice to Meet You. I am Not a Bad Slime.

Shizu Starts to Chuckle Under her Mask

Kaval: My Name is Kaval. I am The Leader of the Party.

Eren: My Name is Eren. Nice to Meet you. I hope that we can Became Friends.