๏Brown๏

Yun SeByeol POV~

Voices. That's all I can hear. Fucking humans can't let me have a nice sleep. Ughhh..
Not wanting to open my eyes, I tried to go back to sleep.
.
.
.
Wait!?!? What?!?!
Noises?!?! My grandma doesn't sound like a middle aged man?!? What the hell?!?

Opening my eyes quickly, I sat up on the bed. There were people around me running in and out of the room. Shouts and cries and bullets??

Where the hell am I?!?!

Well, it looks like where ever I am. People here are in a hurry. So I stood up and started to walk towards the door. But wait. My glasses?!?! Oh hell nah. They weren't on my neck. And the last thing I remember was that.
.
.
.
Fuck... I'm done.. Holy shit.. Is this really a new world?!?!?Oh my god.. This is so exciting!!!! But first I need to stay alive to enjoy this excitement. And that looks like a difficult task by hearing the cries of the people of this place.

Looking around, I found my glasses on the side table. Thank god. I don't know what I would've done without them. Probably turned blind.

I was again moving to go out. When I found a mirror near the door.

Well. People outside can wait. First I need to check how I look. If I look presentable enough for these humans of new world or not.

Stepping towards the mirror,
I was astounded.
Wow. This outfit is SICK!!!!!  Holy moly. I look like a fucking warrior queen. I still had my own body and everything but a different outfit. It was black leather pants with brown highboots and a brown leather breastplate with a small black flowing skirt. Which had a dagger attached to it, I noticed. This was sick!!!

I look so fucking sexy right now that I can marry myself right here.
But, this is not the time to fangirl over myself!! I can show off my sick outfit to others only when I am alive.

Putting my hands in the pocket of my jeans to look cool and make a fabulous entry.

Oh wow. I had my two magical bottles with me too. Awesome!! I'm so damn excited bro!! Lets goooooooo!!!. Lets face some drama.

Walking out.
The view wasn't so pretty but who cares!!! There was fire!!!! Oh.

Wait a damn second..
Fire?!?! Wood?!? Flag?!? Cloth?!?
Fuck I'm on a ship!!!!!!! Wooooohhhoooooooo...

Bang

Oh yeh. I quickly observed around me. It pretty much looked like this ship was getting raided and it was on the verge to sink. Oh hell nah. I need to get out of here. Quick!!

There were bullets everywhere. Smoke. Fire on the other side of ship. Some people dead on the floor, some fighting the pirates.
.
.
.
PIRATES?!?! We were getting raided by pirates??!?!

Quickly taking a little shelter behind a big metal box trying not to get hit by any bullet. Whoever the opponent gang was, they were powerful. Their cannons were awesome. Ughh not the time to praise them Byeol!!!

Again I quickly observed my surroundings. With the help of my glasses I could clearly see that the other ship was. WOW!

It was beautiful!! Goddamn!!!
It was soooooo much bigger and it looked like it was made of better and stronger wood. It had people with swords and guns running out of it. And some taking the goods from this ship. The sail of their ship was pure black. It was gorgeous.

But most importantly. The thing which took me by surprise was their flag. It was white in colour with black horizontal strips and with a name in black I knew and adored too well. "ATEEZ"
.
.
.
Holy fuck.
Now I have even more motivation to survive. I AM GOING TO SURVIVE NOW. I gotta meet my idols bruh, what do you mean?!? But wait. Did these pirates kidnapped ateez of this world. Nu huh. That's not happening. Im'ma save them like a heroine I am.