|| You owe me one ||

Word count: 1k || Not edited

Prompt: Drunk In Love (Feat. The weekend)
-That one part that the weekend sung-

Summary: Your a model at a show and you can't find your dress. Then colby finds it and you now owe him a favour 😉

Warnings (18+): Fingering, Head, Blowjob, Swearing, filth in particular, just generally secual content.

════════. .. . ════════

You are a runway model, but not just any runway model, you was one of the more " favourited" models.

You're in the back changing rooms, getting ready.  You was searching for your outfit when tiffany walked in, "Hi Tiffany". Tiffany was one of the people that ran the model agency, god she was a bitch.

"Hello y/n.." She replied walking up on next to you, "We want you on the runway in 15 minutes"

"Okay got you!" You check the time as she walked away 1:30 okay you should be good, right?

You then began to trail your hands over all the clothing on the rack, taking in the texture and sight of each one looking for your dress but it wasn't on the rack. Each dress placed on the hanger, but not the one you need right now. Then you noticed an empty hanger, could that of had your dress on it, or are you delusional?

You keep looking in all the little nooks and crannies of this room.
"Shit shit shit" You whisper to yourself. "where is it? where is it?"

"Fuckkk!" You kept speaking to yourself trying to calm yourself down, but all you could think about is what could happen if you didn't manage to find the dress.

Fingers fumbling to grab your phone and unlock it, you immediately called your boyfriend. When he didn't answer you tried again and again and again. Still no answer. So you decide to leave him a voicemail, "Colby, When you get this i'm at my show and i can't find my dress anywhere and i'm panicking but please, please, please call me back!"

"Fuck sake!" Now you began to panic when you heard tiffany's voice.
"Y/n! 10 minutes!"

Oh god what was you gonna do?

You dial your boyfriend again. No answer, of course. You try again, but then you heared his ringtone outside the door. Your body froze as your head spun round to the door. Hand on the door knob, you swung the door opening revealing Colby stood there holding your black, shiny, silk dress.

"Colby?!" You blurted.
"Yes love?"
"w-wha-"
"Been looking for this have we?" he said cutting you off as he looks you up and down with a loving look.
You smiled
"Thanks.."

You took the dress out of his hands, feeling the lace bottom and the silk texture. You quickly let colby in, locking the door behind you.
"I have no time to spare colby, i've got to hurry"

You spin your finger signaling him to turn around while you change. As he turned to face the wall you slipped off your skirt and tank top throwing them onto the chair before grabbing your dress of the hanger tahts hung on your door handle.

As colby heard the clothes hit the chair he had to, he turned his head slowly, taking a glance at you. damn you was so hot, he thought to himself.

════════. .★. . ════════

You was not fully changed. About 6 minutes till the show.
"i'm done changing"
You say to colby
"about time"
You both laugh

You noticed he kept looking you up and down
"what?"
He didn't speak, he just grinned. After a couple seconds of silence he spoke,
"You know.. since i basically saved you by finding your dress, i think you owe me one"
"do i now?" You said smirking
"mhm"

He then pushed you to sit in your chair before he got on his knees infront of you. His being hands then grasped on your thighs pulling them apart. then his fingers then traced your thighs, sending shivers of pleasure down through your body.

His fingers then grabbed the side of your lacey pants, pulling them to the side before his hands drew circles around your clit. Your mouth then released a few quiet moans as his rings pressed against your clit while his fingers dipped inside of you. Your hand slides through his hair as the other is covering your mouth and soft moans.

The pace of his fingers picked up as he planted kisses on your thigh.

God you was so wet right now, just the sight of colby made you wet at this point..

"that's it gorgeous" He said as his fingers search inside of you. "cum for me pretty girl"

"f-fuck" You moan as you can feel yourself beginning to reach your high. "s-fuck.. shit"
"c-colby.."

He then kissed your thoughts all over through your high of your orgasm. "c-colbs" You keep softly moaning before he pulled out his fingers, licking them clean. He then grabbed your waist pulling you up before rolling you onto your front, ass in the air.

He then pulled his jeans to his ankles, followed by his boxers. The head of his cock then began to slide along your clit before he finally thrusted inside you. You was that wet he just slid in.

His thrusts were rough, causing you to moan a bit louder. His cock exploring deep inside you ever second, his body slamming hard against yours as each thrust.

════════. .★. . ════════

You could then feel his thrusts grow sloppy and weaker.
"Where do you want me?"
"i'll swallow" You replied, getting off the chair and onto your knees infront of him. Your hand sliding up and down he dick until you could feel he was close enough.

Your hand sliding back and thorth until he stated, "i'm ready"

You then opened your mouth placing it around his cock. his hand on the back of your head pushing your head a bit aswell with each movement. His hands gliding through your soft hair.

His cock going far back into your throat. Then you felt his dick twitch, squirting and spilling indie your mouth. You swallowed it all down in two, licking your lips clean after.

"God your so hot" He said admiring your lips after you licked them clean. You pulled you pants back to the middle as you wanted him pull his jeans back up.

"Don't think i'll mind owing you things from now on if that's what it's going to be" You say grinning

"Y/N YOUR ON IN ONE MINUTE!"
Tiffany shouts

You and colby roll your eyes and laugh, he then grabs your waist and hugs you.
"Do good out there" He smiled