Nightmare

A pitch-black room with only a large mirror in the center

A pitch-black room with only a large mirror in the center. She takes a tentative step closer to the mirror, examining her outward appearance. She is dressed differently than she would at the lab or at the orphanage; instead of something basic, she is dressed colorfully. Something similar to what you'd see in a book, except you can see everything you can't here.

(Y/N) is standing in front of the mirror, staring at her own reflection with her two eyes, but as she moves, the reflection doesn't copy her, as a mirror usually does. But instead, it simply smile at (Y/N) like a doll and honestly it sent shivers down her spine . Other than the scarlet birthmark on her left wrist, it looks exactly like her in every detail and feature.

Suddenly the reflection begins to speak, sounding exactly like her own voice. While she's shocked and intrigued, the girl is also somewhat unnerved by the sight of herself talking when she's not. (Y/N) is startled at first, but is quickly overcome with a flood of emotions, some mix of shock, fear, and surprisingly joy.

The voice of her reflection gradually faded in the background as other voices became louder and louder. Voices, voices, voices. The reflection continues to speak, but its voice is muffled by random bunches of voices that echo across the area. The reflection begins to yell at her, but she is becoming anxious due to the voices around her. It keeps banging on the mirror, leading it to break slightly, as if it was trying to warn (Y/N) of something hazardous.

"(Y/N) leave!"

"They're coming to take you away!!"

"(Y/N)!!"

"(Y/N)!!"

She bolts up out of bed, her heart racing and breathing still heavy

She bolts up out of bed, her heart racing and breathing still heavy. She tries to catch her breath but is unable to slow her ragged breaths. The nightmarefeels so real, she could swear it was all actually happening. The thoughts continue to race through her mind, replaying the horrific images over and over.

Her hands are shaking and she feels like she's about to scream. As much as she wants to forget about it, her mind keeps taking her back to the nightmare. She tries to think about anything else, anything that could distract her from the vivid pictures playing in her mind.

A door to the infirmary can be heard opening, followed by a light footfall near her bed. A ravenette hair enters the infirmary, carrying a glass of cold water. He walks over to the girl's bed, placing the glass on a little table by her side. The girl is still trembling and her breathing is still a bit erratic, but she's starting to look a little more grounded and alert.

"You look like shit." No filter, this guy literally don't have any fliter at all when he open his mouth. Despite his caustic and forthright demeanor, he is the one who is most concerned about her after discovering she fainted in the forest. (and of course he wouldn't admit that.) She takes a sip of the water he just gave before two more silhouettes enter the room.

"(Y/N)! Thank God, you're okay! I almost freaked out when we found you in the forest yesterday!" The bright orange-haired girl spoke, her voice as loud as ever. As the platinum ones continue to stare at her, he smiles tenderly, as if he's in love with the girl.

"I sorry; was I out for a long time?" (Y/N) spoke gently, hoping not to worry them or any of the children.

"Not really, only like around 21 hours." Ray, the person sitting closest to her, piped up, answering her query. Twenty-one hours?! Can that be considered a short amount of time to pass out? Passing out usually takes a few seconds or minutes?!

"(Y/N) , I know this is probably not a good timing for this but can we talk later tonight?" Another talk? What the hell, why now? What just happened while I was out? Regardless of her confusion, she nods without hesitation and agrees. From nowhere a knock was heard, and a tall woman entered the infirmary with a lovely smile. Mama.

"It's almost dinnertime; you three should go help Sister Krone in the kitchen. I will be there later." Emma smiles broadly and nods as she runs out of the infirmary, with the other two tailing her.

" Emma smiles broadly and nods as she runs out of the infirmary, with the other two tailing her

tf fudge is this shit. I'll do better i swear.