💙|The time we met|🧡

It was Mysta's first day in kindergarten, and he didn't want to go, but he had to. When he got in the room with the other kids, they didn't even notice Mysta's presence, and Mysta immediately felt left out. At break time, Mysta was alone, with no one to talk to. He was sad about it until he saw another little kid. He was alone like him, he wasn't socialising or playing, he was there, admiring the nature around him, sitting below a tree. The boy's hair was grey but also blue at the ends. His eyes were yellow with a hint of green in them, and he was wearing a pair of golden hexagon glasses with a chain that would unite his glasses splints so that the boy wouldn't lose them. The boy was wearing particular clothes, he was wearing a buttoned black shirt, a pair of white large pants, and over the shirt, he was wearing a slight white jacket and a light blue scarf. Mysta was impressed that this kid wasn't playing like the other children around them, but he also admired it, so he decided to approach him and try to be friends with him.

Mysta: Hey, what's your name?

The other kid stared at Mysta for a few seconds before answering with

???: Ike, Ike Eveland.

Mysta: Well, my name is Mysta Rias! Do you maybe... wanna be friends?...

Mysta was a bit nervous. He might seem like a pretty sociable kid, but in reality, he would get nervous or anxious every time that he would try to talk to someone who isn't his father. Ike thought about it for a few seconds while Mysta was afraid that he might get rejected, but then his fear of rejection disappeared as soon as Ike gave his answer

Ike: Well... Alright, I'll be friends with you

He answered, with a slight smile on his face

Mysta was surprised by Ike's answer. He was so afraid of being rejected, but then this feeling of his faded away like dust. He was so happy that the other boy agreed to be friends with him, and so he sat next to Ike and he started to talk with him. Mysta was a really talkative person when he would get comfortable with other people, so he was the one talking while Ike was listening to him with his full attention. Ike, instead, was a quiet one, comfortable or not, so he always preferes listening when someone was talking so that he's sure that the other person would feel listened because listening, for Ike, was his love language, other than writing letters to show love, so when someone that was special to him or just nice would talk to him, he would listen with his full attention.

Mysta: Look! A butterfly!

Mysta exclaimed while, with his finger, he pointed at the light blue and golden butterfly that was flying peacefully around

Mysta: It looks like you, Ike! Isn't that amazing?

Mysta asked. His expression was excited because comparing beautiful things to people who were special to him or that would treat him nice was his love language, other than hugs, so every time that he would see something beautiful that would remind him of a person, he would compare them

Ike: Oh, really? Well, it's surely amazing

Ike found Mysta's love language to compare beautiful things to people really sweet and lovely. He was a kid, that was sure, but he could understand things that his peers couldn't understand

Mysta, in the meantime, would continue to admire the amazing butterfly that reminded him of his new friend, especially for his clothes, while Ike was looking at him admiring the butterfly with a smile on his face.

Mysta: Ike, let's pick up flowers

Ike: Uhh.. what?

Mysta: Let's pick up flowers! The one that picks up the prettiest flowers wins!