Part 5 Change of colors

(After our terrible defeat on Zordnia, here's the summary of what happened: Black Death and I are lost in outer space, Amy's in coma, Rosie has been blinded, Medix was burnt a bit, Smokescreen has been mentally knocked out, Shadow has a terrible stab wound and lost the Dark Energon that was corrupting him, Heavyload lost an arm while Quickshot, Carter and Dr Vincent have survivor guilt.

Despite the attempts of Walter, Vanessa (viper), Angelo, Melissa and Raptor to comfort the ones who remain standing, our friends from Earth Unknown have fallen into a state of depression.

However, Emma seems to have a plan to fix the situation, but can she?)

*as Melissa helps the Medical Staff with the repairs and fixing of my allies, Quickshot punches a wall*

Walter: Quickshot, knock it off!!

Quickshot: *takes deep breaths*

Angelo: we understand your frustration my friend....but being angry won't get us anywhere.....

Dr Vincent: Angelo's right.....the only thing we cannot lose rn is hope

Carter: Amy's been thru worse....she'll make it....and we will find Al.....

Walter: as we speak, The Starfox team has already went in search if any traces he and Black Death could have left when they were pushed into the portal.....

Angelo: not to mention that they are either warning or looking for additional heroes in Universe

Dr Vincent: indeed, the more we learn about our enemies, the more we can understand who could be behind this.....

Quickshot: how's Heavyload?

Dr Vincent: *sighs* he lost an arm....but thankfull he'll live....

Walter: btw, what is the angel-demon hybrid planning? She's been locked in her room for ages

Angelo: i sense Emma has a plan.....but idk what exactly......

Walter: btw Doc, how's the Repairs of the Hero Watch Morphers going??

Dr Vincent: terribly, they are destroyed almost beyond repair, it is gonna take a long time for me to fix them and reconnect to the Hero Grid Verse.....and re-energize the Power Spheres

Walter: lemme guess, since they're ancient, it won't be easy right?

*Dr Vincent nods as he heads off into his workshop*

*inside the medical bay, Helena and Springtrap stand over the unconcious Amy*

Helena: Amira....sweetheart if you can hear us......we're sorry.....for everything.......

Springtrap: i am a terrible father.....if only i could turn back time.....and make sure this wouldn't happen to you.....i would.....

McKenzie: *sniffing* big sissy....please wake up

Helena: shhh....she'll be fine sweetie....i promise.....

*McKenzie sniffles into Helena's leg*

*across the base, Emma has been meditating and gathering energy, until her eyes glows white and black*

*everyone glances as a bright light comes from her room*

Walter: what in the?!

*the door flies open, Emma emerging in her angel-demon form*

Emma: bring the cyborgs into that room, Quickshot, Carter and Dr Vincent....you 3 also come with them

*the three are confused by they do so, bringing Amy,Rosie,Smokescreen, Medix and Shadow into the room*