The YouTube Fanfest 💖 (Part-2)

Author's Pov :- Ajey ended his performance and came back to backstage where the other youtubers were standing . He was as energetic as always but he was a bit tired since he sung a lot . Aditi and Nischay were next . Aditi was very nervous but Nischay kept cool since this isn't his first time . Nischay kept a hand on Aditi's shoulder , signalling her to move to the stage . She was too nervous . She took a deep breath and started walking while looking at Nischay . She wasn't looking in the front and that's why while walking her feet got tangled up in some confetti which was lying on the ground . She was about to fall but somebody caught her before that .

Yes it was Ajey .......

They were both staring in each other's eyes and didn't noticed that Aditi's bracelet which she wears almost everytime was broken and stuck in Ajey's watch . She had no clue about it . Then she realised everything and separated from him .

 Then she realised everything and separated from him

Aditi :- I am so sorry .
Ajey :- It's completely fine , apna dhyan rakha karo .
Nischay :- Haan yaar agar aaj Ajey nahi hota toh tere packa dant toot jate 😂
Aditi :- Kya yaar tu bhi har baat pe mazak hi sujhta rehta hai tujhe . 😒
Nischay :- Chal chod ab uss baat ko aur jaldi chal hamari performance hai .
Aditi :- Hmm .

Then they left for the performance .

~Time Skip
(After performance)

Author's Pov :- Aditi seemed to be really nervous before but soon she got comfortable after seeing her fans . They had a lot of fun and now they are back . They came back stage and met their managers .

Sharad :- Arre wah aa gaye hamare superstars , kya badiya performance di tum dono ne .
Asmi :- Haan bahut maza aaya .
Nischay :- Haan haan thank you thank you . Chalo ab vapas hotel chalte hai . Shaam ki party ke liye bhi toh ready hona hai na .
Aditi :- Hmm chalo .

Then they left for their hotel to get ready for the party which was arranged by YouTube for all the creators that performed in the Fanfest today .

~To be continued 💫

Guys I hope you liked the update ✨
I will be back soon with the next update tab tak ke liye kuch mast memes share kar rahi hu . Check them out 😉

 Check them out 😉