famous birthdays

ITSKARAA

ITSKARAA

TikTok Star

BIRTHDAY:                                             BIRTH SIGN:

October 18th 2002                             Libra

BIRTHPLACE:                                       AGE:

Indiana                                                  21

         #5

Most Popular

ABOUT

itskaraa is an American TikToker and YouTuber who's full name is Kara Evie Davidson. She is known for her lifestyle, lip-synching and storytime videos. She currently sits at 26.3 million followers on TikTok.

BEFORE FAME

She was working a job at Baskin Robbins before she blew up on TikTok in 2021.

TRIVIA

She is openly bisexual, has talked about her experience as a queer woman, and has had public relationships with both men and women. She plays the guitar, can sing, and grew up in theatre, but has never put out music. She changes her hair color often.

FAMILY LIFE

She is the daughter of Thomas and Fiona Davidson. She has said she is currently not on speaking terms with them. Their older brother Mason is their only sibling. She was in a relationship with R&B singer Lyric Cohen from June 2021 to January 2022, Later that year they started dating rapper Ollie Ledger. They dated from June 2022 to September 2023.

ASSOCIATED WITH

She has a joint TikTok account with popular content creators, and her best friends, Mellybelly and amiraatalksss (also known as Amiraa).