Chapter 1

It was an ordinary day in Tokyo for Raiden as he walked back from work, making his way home. However, the tranquility was shattered as heavy rain suddenly poured down from the sky.

"That's odd, the sun was shining just moments ago," he muttered, glancing upwards. He then noticed lightning bolts striking all around him.

The citizens of Tokyo panicked, fleeing from the terrifying storm. Raiden, too, began sprinting home, holding his bag above his head to shield himself from the rain. Amidst the chaos, he spotted a young girl standing in the middle of the road, gazing up at the tumultuous sky. Initially perplexed, Raiden quickly realized the imminent danger as a speeding van careened towards her.

Without hesitation, Raiden dashed towards the girl, shoving her out of harm's way just before the van could collide with her. However, his heroic act placed him directly in the path of the oncoming vehicle. In a split second, a massive lightning bolt descended, seemingly aimed directly at Raiden.

In that moment, Raiden's life flashed before his eyes, convinced that his end was near. Suddenly, everything faded into white, engulfing him in an eerie stillness.
_______________________________________________

In an unknown realm, nestled within the depths of a dark cavern, a monstrous creature stirred. With a sinister gleam in its red eye, it roused from slumber, a thought echoing through its mind, "He has arrived." With a menacing presence, it returned to its rest, awaiting the unfolding events.

Elsewhere, Raiden lay in a forest, awakening to a vastly different environment than Tokyo. As he surveyed his surroundings, a sense of disorientation gripped him, prompting a panicked leap to his feet.

"Where am I? This doesn't resemble Japan," he exclaimed, scanning the unfamiliar woodland devoid of any Japanese landmarks.

"How did I end up here? I was certain that bolt of lightning or that speeding van had ended me. How am I still alive?" Raiden questioned himself, inspecting his oversized garments, a peculiar sensation of diminution creeping over him. Examining his hands and face, he recoiled in alarm.

"They're smaller... I've... changed," he muttered in disbelief, his reflection in a nearby pond revealing a startling transformation. "I look younger, like a 13-year-old. But how? Perhaps I'm dead. I must confirm... maybe I'm merely asleep." With resolve, he rose to his feet, pinching himself in a desperate attempt to discern reality, yet finding no alteration to his newfound form.

"Then I'm not dreaming, and all of this is real. But how did I end up here, and by whom?" Raiden questioned, his mind racing with unanswered queries. Determined to find answers and seek assistance to return to Japan, he resolved to leave the mysterious forest behind.

As Raiden ventured forth in search of fellow beings, an unsettling sensation gnawed at him, as if unseen eyes observed his every move. Though uneasy, he pressed on, dismissing the feeling as mere paranoia. However, his unease peaked when a colossal black wolf bounded forth from the shadows, its size and crimson eyes striking fear into Raiden's heart. Confronted by the surreal sight of a massive, malevolent creature, he recoiled in terror.

"Easy there, wolf... easy," Raiden stammered, attempting to placate the beast to no avail. His futile efforts only seemed to stoke the creature's fury, prompting a cold sweat to trickle down his brow. Realizing diplomacy had failed, Raiden pivoted on his heel and fled with all his might, the thunderous pounding of the wolf's pursuit echoing through the forest.

As he sprinted desperately, Raiden observed the wolf gaining ground, its relentless pursuit fueled by primal instinct. Raiden clenched his teeth, acutely aware that his oversized garments were impeding his escape, rendering him an easy target. With a sinking heart, he braced himself for the inevitable confrontation, expecting the wolf's jaws to close around him at any moment. However, to his astonishment, nothing occurred. Perplexed, Raiden scanned his surroundings and discovered the wolf sprawled lifeless on the forest floor, an arrow protruding from its neck.