25🌹i want to kiss you

🎶And when the sun goes down, we'll meet up by the bonfire. Baby, the moon's gon'be crazy cause I think I'm in love with you🎶
           ~Peder Elias x Cha eun woo~

DOVE 🕊

So I received my phone from the chairman and for me it was quite an expensive phone. Why did she have to buy a phone that expensive? I tried to call her, but she wasn't picking up, so I decided to send her a text instead. I didn't know what had been going on with nana, but I hoped she was okay. She had been ignoring my calls for some days now, and I was beginning to get worried. I really prayed that everything was okay.

So, I decided to call Xavier, who wasn't also picking up, and for some reason, I kept trying till he picked, but it wasn't him on the other end. The person said Xavier wasn't feeling so well, and the fact that he wasn't the one to pick it up meant he was really ill. All my worries about nana suddenly shifted from her to Xavier. I wished I could go see him. I hoped he was fine. I was really worried.

Oh yeah, not only did I get a new expensive phone, but I was still stressing this point because I barely even knew how to use most of the features. So, a notice came from the matron saying that I had to go back to my previous dorm. It wasn't even about dorm allocations because I was apparently the only one moving. But I was happy. I was really happy and I could finally breathe. Free from stuffed air and all. That was it. The good life I needed.

I wanted to tell Xavier about so much, but he couldn't even come see even if I wanted him to. I didn't know what was wrong with him, but I got really emotional about it. The tears were just on the tip. "Why were you never in your room? It was hard to locate you." Elaila said. "I had to put up with that bitch Celine all the time." She scoffed. Celine was really a pain. I was glad I was taken back, even though I knew that it wasn't only a miracle that I happened to move back to my dorm.

"There's a party tomorrow." Mal stated. "And you are coming." No. It was a complete matter-of-fact statement. "We already got you some clothes so you wouldn't have to make an excuse about that." Bull's eye. Wow. I chuckled fairly and then sighed. I couldn't even dodge the arrow this time around.

"Sure... what time?"

"It's starting around 1p.m. but the real shit starts at 7, so that's when we will be there." Seven? Why so late?

Well, just in a few hours, Ela had some study group meetings, so she slept. Shocker. Ela never really cared about school. And Mal just had to go see a friend, and they were both going to come back late.

It was now midnight, and I didn't have any sleep in me, so I went outside and took a seat on one of the garden chairs. On thus section it was rare that people slept. Like you could stay outside till morning and student never seemed to stop occupying the area. I liked it because I wasn't so afraid with them around. I took my pencils and diary with me so I could sketch something.

The pencil in my hand made a black dot where I pressed it as I thought of what to draw, and the voices in my head were screaming XAVIER!

I think I was beginning to get obsessed, right? Yeah. I don't know why, though, but I couldn't even fight it anymore. He didn't like me back. That was obvious. But I didn't even care that it was unrequited love. He crossed my mind each second, and I could smile with a single stare at his face. I don't know how this is going to sound, but I wanted him.

I took almost an hour thinking about him and drawing circles on my page.

Tell me how much you like me, heaven's bird, and I promise to make you come.

The words suddenly echoed in my head, and I froze at it. That was insane. I
was ruined. I was so ruined. I held my pencil up straight, ready to start drawing when I felt a figure sit right next to me. If I was alone outside, I would have screamed for dear life, but people were still hanging out, so it could be anyone. But people also get kidnapped in broad daylight with a crowd around. In fact, I think kidnapping in that way is easier.