Info:

Name: Chelsea Nightingale

Age: 65

Gender: female

Species: human

Sin: Mischief and decepcion

Sin tattoo: butterfly on right upper breast

Spouse: none
Children: none

Looks:

(Photo/art does NOT belong to me)

Relationship with sins:

Meliodes:
Meliodes and Chelsea (y/n) are close. Chelsea knew Meliodes sence she was 20 years old.

Ban:
The 2 off them use to spar a lot for the fun off it and Ban would always challenge Chelsea/(y/n) to a drinking contest, she would always decline.

King:
King and Chelsea were close, they always took short naps under the shade off a large tree.

Diane:
The 2 girls were close, Chelsea loved Diane's energy and attitude.

Gowther:
Chelsea never really understood him but they did talk a lot. Gowther saw her as an interesting test subject.

Escanor:
Escanor liked to brag about himself to Chelsea because she was always so easily impressed by his skills and he adored the attention he got from her.

Merlin:
Merlin and Chelsea had a good relationship, the 2 would always hang out and Chelsea would volunteer whenever Merlin needed a test dummy.

______________

Secrets of sins:

Meliodes:
He use to follow you around to make sure you never got yourself hurt or into any kind off trouble

Ban:
He got very jealous whenever you would hang out with King.

King:
Pretends to nap with you but he really was only staring at you sleeping

Diane:
Made sure no other females took her friend away

Gowther:
Only uses his "experiments" as an excuse to hangout with you

Escanor:
Really loves it when you and Merlin give him attention.

Merlin:
Tried all and any potion and/or spell to make you live forever like her.

-------------------------------------------
Hallo my little crazies. I got an idea for this book while I was getting ready to sleep, so I hope you enjoy it.

I will try and update this book on a regular bases, depends on if I have the inspiration or not.

Enjoy the book<3

(22:13 on the 19th of March)