Chapter 105: Stability

Lin Qin was moved, but calmed down and persuaded, "Brother, I accept your offer, but forget about the dried plums. There is enough for me at home, and the dried plums are expensive. You can buy enough dried plums once for the house." I've been eating for several days." The Lin family is not a wealthy family, and now Lin Dazhu and Lin Erzhu have not separated their families, so it is like three men making money to support seven people. Even if the cubs and cubs only need milk when they are still young, the monthly expenses are not small.

"Your brother and I can still get this little money." Lin Dazhu knew that Lin Qin wanted to save money for himself, but he was still very unhappy. He was a little poor, but he couldn't even buy sour plums for his brother. If he gets up, at most he can go to the dock to carry the living money for a few more days and the money will come out.

"Brother, there's really no need. If you have money to buy me plums, you might as well pull a piece of cloth for your sister-in-law to make new clothes. My sister-in-law has been married to you for so long and I haven't seen you pull a piece of cloth for her." Lin Qin said. She began to fight for Bai Xiuniang's injustice.

Lin Qin's words made Lin Dazhu look guilty. It is true that the clothes Bai Xiuniang wore after marrying Lin Dazhu were all brought by herself, and they were also made of cloth from the original betrothal gift. Although they were also new clothes, Lin Dazhu did not think of pulling a piece of cloth or buying a hairpin for Bai Xiuniang after getting married.

Bai Xiuniang didn't expect that all the talk was about herself, so she quickly waved her hands and said, "No, no, no need to make new clothes for me." "Xiuniang

, I have wronged you." Lin Dazhu said guiltily.

When Bai Xiuniang heard this, she smiled happily and said, "Dazhu, I am very satisfied to be able to marry you and give you a son." The life she lived after marrying Lin Dazhu was more comfortable than Bai Xiuniang could have imagined, although she was a bit poorer. , but Lin Dazhu is good to her, Lin Han is not difficult to maintain, brother Lin Erzhu and sister-in-law Li Mo are also good-tempered people. The family is harmonious, and when things happen, everyone discusses things with each other and almost never quarrels. Such days are something Bai Xiuniang never dreamed of before.

Lin Dazhu hugged Bai Xiuniang in emotion, while Lin Qin looked on and covered his mouth and snickered.

It took a while for Lin Dazhu and Bai Xiuniang to realize that they were not at home, and they let go of each other awkwardly and shyly.

I don't know if it was because they were too shy, but Lin Dazhu and Bai Xiuniang left after a while. As soon as the two of them left, Mr. Li came over with a bag of brown sugar.

"I've just woken up. Yongzi's bread here is brown sugar. You can put it in the kitchen. Remember to stay away from the water to prevent it from melting due to moisture." Seeing Lin Qin eating the noodles sweetly, Li Fulang knew that the other party had just gotten up, and then put the noodles in his hand. The brown sugar was handed to Zhang Dayong.

"Thank you uncle, uncle, please sit down quickly." Zhang Dayong took the brown sugar and asked Mr. Li to sit down.

Li Fulang did not show politeness to Zhang Dayong, he directly pulled up a chair and sat next to Lin Qin.

After Mr. Li sat down, Zhang Dayong put the brown sugar in the kitchen and then made a bowl of sugar water for Mr. Li.

"Brother Qin, I heard from Dayong yesterday that you were pregnant again. Are you okay with your pregnancy???" Li Fulang asked Lin Qin kindly.

Lin Qin couldn't speak because he was chewing noodles. He swallowed it and replied, "I suddenly vomited it out some time ago. I asked the doctor to take a look and found out that I was almost three months pregnant. I didn't feel anything at all." Dad is incompetent at his job. Apart from vomiting more frequently recently, he is easily sleepy and has no other problems. He can still eat without being contaminated by meat and fish." "

That's good, that's good. Don't say you're incompetent. Some people There is no reaction when I am pregnant. I have heard before that a husband did not know he was pregnant until he was about to give birth." Li Fulang said with a smile.

Lin Qin's eyes widened in surprise when he heard this, and said, "Really or not, how could it be possible that she didn't know she was pregnant until she was about to give birth? Didn't her belly even have a big belly???" "

It is said that the husband himself is fat. So when my belly got bigger, I didn't respond. I just thought I was getting fat. In the last few months, the baby moved like crazy, so I called a doctor to take a look. It turned out that it was already in the third trimester." Li Fulang also shook his head and laughed.

Lin Qin was shocked. He obviously didn't understand how there could be such a careless father in the world, who didn't realize that he was pregnant until he was in the third trimester of pregnancy.

"Brother Qin, it doesn't matter if you don't move around now. In five or six months, you must remember to go out for a walk more often. This will make it easier to give birth in the future, otherwise it will be difficult to give birth." Li Fulang has not forgotten the purpose of coming today. , it is indeed difficult to give birth if you don't move around, but it won't be difficult to give birth. At most, Lin Qin will suffer a little more. He said this because he naturally hoped to force Lin Qin to take the initiative to go out for a walk instead of being bored at home all the time.

Li Fulang's words put Lin Qin into a dilemma. Lin Qin was not afraid of suffering for himself, but he was afraid that dystocia would hurt the child. But if he was allowed to go out, he was afraid of being touched by others and losing the child.

Looking at Lin Qin's troubled look, Li Fulang sighed with pity, touched Lin Qin's head distressedly and said, "Brother Qin, I know you are worried that you will have no more children if you go out for a walk, but I want to tell you that the villagers There aren't that many bad people, and there won't be anyone as crazy as Brother Qi. And you don't just have this one child. Do you think you will stay at home as long as you are pregnant? Will you still be there after the child is born? If you have to worry that your child will be hurt outside, why don't you keep your child at home for the rest of his life?"

Lin Qin really didn't realize his problem before Li Fulang pointed it out. Now that Li Fulang said it, Lin Qin realized that he had I really thought about not letting the child walk outside after he was born. Lin Qin was a little scared. How could he have such a crazy idea? Lin Qin also discussed with Zhang Dayong to send the child to study when he grows up. We don't expect children to be able to read well, but at least they can recognize all the characters so that they won't be like them and can't recognize a single big character.

"Uncle, I..." Lin Qin looked at Mr. Li in panic, his face full of confusion.

Zhang Dayong happened to come out with the sugar water at this time. Seeing Lin Qin's overwhelmed look, he felt heartbroken. He placed the sugar water in front of Li Fulang, half-hugged Lin Qin and comforted him, "What's wrong, brother Qin? Are you feeling uncomfortable somewhere?" ???"

"Brother Dayong, what should I do? I would actually think of locking the baby at home and not letting him out. I am not a good father." Lin Qin was holding back at first, but when he saw Zhang Dayong, he cried aggrievedly. out.

Zhang Dayong still didn't understand something, so he could only look at Li Fulang.

"Brother Qin, you are a good father. You care a lot about your children. You are just sick. When you get better, nothing will happen. What you have to do now is to defeat the fear in your heart. Don't worry, you will have Dayong with you." You still have us, and we will help you." Li Fulang deliberately slowed down his voice and said softly.

"Uncle, what should I do?" Lin Qin wanted to be a father after all, and he had to cheer up even for the sake of his child's future.

"You won't be able to walk around the village right away. Let's do this. Every day, you let Yongzi accompany you in the yard or in front of your house. If a guy as big as Yongzi is in danger, he will definitely protect you, right? Wait. After your tire is completely stable and you are not afraid to walk around in the yard and at the gate, we can slowly walk out." Li Fulang said in a deep voice.

Lin Qin glanced at Zhang Dayong when he heard this. Seeing the encouragement in Zhang Dayong's eyes, Lin Qin was silent for a while and nodded heavily. Whether it was for himself or for his child, Lin Qin knew that he had to take this step. Just as Li Fulang said, it was impossible for him to only have one child, let alone lock himself at home every time he was pregnant.

Seeing that Lin Qin agreed, Li Furang nodded with satisfaction and did not continue to press. He just said to Zhang Dayong, "You heard it too. Take Brother Qin to walk around the yard when you have nothing to do every day. When he is not scared anymore, you can actually try it." I'll let him walk around the yard alone, but take your time, there's no rush."

​​"Thank you, uncle." Zhang Dayong said gratefully to Mr. Li.

There are some words that only Mr. Li, an elder, can say, and only if he says it, Lin Qin will listen.

Li Fulang sighed and stood up, and then told Lin Qin a few things to pay attention to during pregnancy, and then went home. Although his daughter-in-law and husband are at home, he still has a lot of things to do.

"I'm sorry, Brother Dayong, for making you worry." At this time, Lin Qin realized how worried Zhang Dayong was by being locked up at home recently.

"Silly husband, you are my husband, why should I be sorry? Uncle Li also said that you are just sick, and you will be fine when you get better." Zhang Dayong really hated Brother Qi at this time. His first child died, and his husband was left with a psychological shadow. However, Zhang Dayong also knows that Lin Qin is a very strong brother, and he believes that with his company, Lin Qin will be able to get out of the shadow in his heart.

After lunch, Lin Qin took the initiative to ask Zhang Dayong to accompany him for a walk at the door of the house, which Zhang Dayong was naturally very happy for.

I don't know if it was a coincidence, but when Zhang Dayong accompanied Lin Qin to the gate, the man next door suddenly walked out. Zhang Dayong clearly felt that when the other party came out, Lin Qin's body suddenly tensed up, and he held his hand even harder.

Seeing this, Zhang Dayong reached out and gently patted and comforted Lin Qin on the back, making Lin Qin slowly relax.

Lin Qin didn't walk around for too long. He asked to go in after just a cup of tea. Zhang Dayong didn't force him. It was good that Lin Qin could take the initiative to go out.

As time went by, Lin Qin spent more and more time walking outside the gate. When the doctor came for follow-up consultation after four months, Lin Qin was able to walk around alone outside the gate, which made Zhang Dayong very happy.

"Yes, it seems that you have been nourishing very well during this period. Your body is obviously much better than before, and the child is much stronger than before." After taking the pulse, the doctor touched his beard and nodded with satisfaction.

Lin Qin breathed a sigh of relief when he heard that the child was much stronger than before. Zhang Dayong was not only happy that the child was healthy, but also happy that Lin Qin's body was much better than before.

"Then doctor, do we still need to continue to make up for it???" Zhang Dayong asked.

"Take it up once in a while, don't do it often, otherwise the baby will be in trouble when the baby is born." It is more difficult for a husband to give birth than a woman, and it will be even more troublesome when the baby is born.

Zhang Dayong wrote it down seriously after hearing this, and then asked, "Is the child safe now?" "

It's already safe. As long as the situation like last time doesn't happen again, there will be absolutely no problem." The doctor packed up the medical box and stood up. said.

"Thank you, doctor." Zhang Dayong and Lin Qin were both very happy about the result, and Lin Qin was stroking his belly and smiling brightly.