20. Car "ride"

Summary: you and Harry have sex in the car

⚠️SMUT WARNING⚠️
It was Saturday night and you and Harry were on your way back from date night. It was Harry's turn to choose what you did and it ended up being a romantic dinner in his favourite restaurant. Harry's hand was placed onto your thigh, which was bare due to your dress riding up you when you sat down. As Harry rubbed his hand rubbed your thigh, you felt the adrenaline run through your body, it was giving your butterflies like it was your first date or something. You pulled into the driveway and the car stopped as Harry pulled the handbrake up and you unbuckled your seatbelt. You looked over at Harry, both of you had eyes on eachother lips which were soon pressing against each other. The kisses grew stronger, the heartbeats were faster. Harry's hand met your waist as you got out your seat and straddled Harry's lap. "Baby are you sure you wanna do this in the car" Harry's says through your kisses. "I can't wait I need you baby" you moan as you begin unbuttoning Harry's pants and pulling his underwear down to reveal his boner. You lifted yourself up and Harry's hand moved up your legs and under your dress, pulling your underwear down. Harry moved your waist for you above his cock which suddenly slid into you, causing a loud moan to leave both your mouths. Harry moved your hips so they were grinding against him. You had one hand on Harry's shoulder and the other on the top of the seat. "Darling I'm gonna-" a moan leaves his mouth interrupting his sentence. "Me to baby" you moaned. You both released, your heads throwing back as the pleasurable feeling travelled through your bodies. You look into Harry's eyes, your cheeks all red and flustered, and your breathing beginning to slow down. Harry's hand met your cheek as he smirked "couldn't wait huh ?"