Chains? Why chains?

A single blast was heard from afar and soon after you came rolling out from a heap of smoke. "Lucifer fucking MorningStar, what is his problem today?" you say as you're running from the extremely territorial sinner, Sir Pentious. A maniacal laugh was heard and what followed was Sir Pentious himself.

"Hello again, (y/n), why are you running away? It won't be long now before I ssseize your territory, sso GIVE UP!'' he laughs again and throws his fist into the air. You stand there with your hands on your hips and raise your eyebrow, smirking. "Yeaah, so you say this every time, yet you still end up losing or retreating." you spoke. He looks at you for a second with his jaw dropped and then closes it. He speaks up, "Well then, if you are ssso confident you are to win. Let usss propose a game." He flashes his toothy grin at you.

You eye him up and down and sassily throw your hair behind your shoulder "Okay, slithers, I don't see why not. So what is the game?"

"If you win I will leave your territory alone and never ssee you again." he says. You raise your eyebrows questioningly, "and if I win?"

He slithers around you, wrapping his tail around you, "If I win, and you better not hope I do. You will have to be my faithful ssservent." You let out a huge chuckle and grab him by his bowtie. "Alright, it's so on snake boy." You say as you toss him backwards a bit.

"Come at me if you want to DIE." you shout as you motion for him to "come at you".

He then lunges at you and you both throw a few punches at each other, some landing, others not so much. You throw him off of you and grab some dirt, throwing it into his eyes. He hisses and backs up a bit, rubbing his eyes to get the dirt out. You start running to gain some higher ground to get the advantage. As you are running up the street you hear the sound of chains and soon after you are yanked back and constrained in the chains and thrown to the floor. "Okay, what the fuck is this kinky shit, Pentious?" you say angrily.

As soon as you say that one of his chicken eggs..thing..throws Sir Pentious an object. You can't quite make out what it was because another one of those things had tossed a smoke bomb towards you. Your surroundings are now shrouded in a haze and you are unsure where Sir Pentious went.

Struggling to get unchained you scream, "SIR PENTIOUS, WHEN I GET OUT OF THESE CHAINS I WILL MAKE YOU EAT YOUR SHIT. COME OUT RIG-." Just as you were about to finish your sentence the 7" ft figure of Sir Pentious came flying through the smoke. Once he reached you he slammed a big ass hammer down on your head, knocking you out cold.