Just A Normal Day

It's a beautiful day in Bikini Bottom. The town is busy, and it's just an ordinary day. The queue at the Krusty Krab is its usual, through the door, whereas on the other hand, the Chum Bucket is as empty as a desert.

"SPONGEBOB" A loud voice bellows into the kitchen as the voice follows a person scuttling into the kitchen. "Can you hurry up with those damn Krabby Patties? I need more money!"

The voice belongs to a large red crab, wearing a blue shirt and dark blue shorts, his dad bod stomach bulging through his shirt as he came to a halt, his eyes focusing on the small yellow sponge, wearing a white dress shirt, paired with a tie and brown shorts with thigh high socks and a Krusty Krab hat, whimpering infront of him.

"I'm so so sorry, Mr Krabs, but I have a problem!" The sponge sweating and crying out "SPAT IS GONE!!" He howled out and fell to the floor, his hat falling off his head as he bowed to the ground and his tie dropping to the floor.

"Who is Spat boy?" Krabs looked at him in concern

"My spatula!" He yelled out as the queue erupted into a large mob as they yelled at the old squid manning the till, as he turns around disgruntled and mumbles something, fixing his brown shirt and unenthusiastically trying to calm the crowd.

Mr Krabs sighed as he scuttled towards towards a cupboard and opened it and grabbed the first spatula he saw, and tosses it towards the sponge. "Now Spongebob, get frying. I need my money!"

Mr Krabs left the kitchen as he muttered the word money over and over.

As he approached his office door, the squid made a sarcastic remark. "Feel like helping Krabs?"

He scowled, "Shut up Squidward, get back to work now."

Entering his office, Krabs took off his shirt and was left with a baggy white vest.

He stretched up to hang his shirt up, his armpit hair peeking out. Sweating, he wiped his forehead as he panted and collapsed into his chair, leaning back, sweat dripping down his chest whilst he closed his eyes and tried to relax.

In an attempt to cool down, Mr Krabs turned on the fan on his desk, as it rotated slowly, he leaned further back in the chair, wiping his forehead again and groaning more, his body laid down in the chair whilst fanning himself.

The flags in his room flapped repeatedly as the fan span past them. Blowing Krabs as his vest fluttered over his hairy chest, he was flat out asleep in his chair.

The Krusty Krab has quietened down, and Spongebob and Squidward began to clean up, whilst the last few people filed out the door.

It's empty. Spongebob and Squidward are sat on a table in the corner, where Spongebob chats quickly to Squidward, where he occasionally nods his head uninterestedly.

Mr Krabs finally wanders out of his office, his shirt buttoned up messily due to him just waking up.

Squidward glances over at Krabs and rolls his eyes whilst Spongebob smiles  and runs over to him

"Mr. Krabs!! Where have you been? It's been so busy, " He whined as he looked up with puppy eyes.

Mr. Krabs shrugged as he scuttled over to the kitchen to lock up, pulling the roller door down over the gap in the wall where the food was passed to the customers.

Then, locking the kitchen door, he ignores Spongebob as he's bouncing up and down enthusiastically and admiring him. He lets out one final loud sigh as he starts to drag himself to the door, signalling as if they should follow him.

However, the door swings open and stops Krabs in his place.

A small plankton walts in, making direct eye contact with Krabs as he looks up with a devious smile.

"Plankton, we're closed." Krabs grunts

Plankton shrugs as he keeps walking, admiring his surroundings.

"It's a surprise you're closing so soon, Krabs. It's only 7."

"What do you want Plankton, if you're just here to stir shit you can leave? It's been a hard day, I'm hot and sweaty and exhausted." Mr. Krabs lets out a small pant as he wiped his head once again.

Planton smirked slyly as he looked around one final time

"Just came to say hello, I love seeing your business slow, more chance of me succeeding, just look at my queue,"

Krabs looks over at his rival restaurant, the Chum Bucket, a large silver bucket with a hand covered with a blue glove holding onto the hand of the bucket, with the red letters 'Chum Bucket' placed uneven and astray, with a queue leaving the door, however, most people were leaving with an unsatisfactory reaction, spitting their food onto the ground and throwing the packages away with a disgusted face.

"Sure, you have a big queue, but are you really winning when you're giving your customers food poisoning? I think not, now if you don't mind, leave." Krabs paced towards Plankton angrily, causing him to back up quickly

"Fine, fine, I'll see you next time, Eugene." He winks at Mr Krabs and struts away.

Mr. Krabs scowls as he demands Spongebob and Squidward to leave, and when they've left, he turned around and covered his face whilst muffledly groaning into his claw.

He leaves the restaurant and locks up, and proceeds on home.