The Hamptons

Imagine you and Harry were parents to 3 sweet boys, Bennett 10, Beau 7, and Blue 4 with a 4th baby on the way, you were finally having a girl. Not that you didn't love your boys but you were so excited to be having a girl. Harry had come up with the idea for you all to go away on a weekend trip in the beach house in the Hamptons as a family before your daughter was born. You drove the boys up that Friday afternoon, Harry said he would meet you guys up there the next day.

That following Saturday afternoon, you were standing at shore looking for pieces of beach glass as you also watched the boys swim and play in the lake on their floats. The second oldest was teasing your youngest splashing him as he began to whine and your oldest was trying to float out. "Luca, if Georgie says he doesn't want to be splashed then don't splash him please. Stay close to shore please, Alex." You called out to him. You heard footsteps behind you as you turned your head to see Harry trying to sneak up on you. He wrapped his arms around your belly from behind you, leaving quick smooches on your cheek. "Hi, my love.." You giggled. "How's it going out there, boys!" Harry called out. "Hi, dad!" "Dad!" "Daddy!" The boys cheered as they started coming to shore. "How's our girl?" He asked. "She's good, she's been kicking ." You told him. The boys came running to give Harry their teddy bear hug. He was papa bear with his bear cubs. It was the 5 of you, Mama Bear, Papa Bear, Bennett was Big Bear, Beau was Little Bear, Blue was Blue Bear. Baby Bear was soon to be there, Blair.