CHAPTER TWO

“imperium hydro!” Prince zane roars in frustration, fiddling with the bucket of water that lays at his feet. His hands struggle to grasp the power of the spell. His hands burn a blazing orange as he rages. A huge burst of flames come from his fingertips, melting the bucket and steaming the water into a mist. He calms himself, and mutters to himself quietly. Huffing as he walked back inside. His mind already making the flames circle in his palms.
“M- master zane?” Miss Pantelina, Pantelina Andropoulou, says softly.
“Yes, Miss Pantelina?” zane snarled. Stopping in his tracks, right in front of Miss Pantelina. Her small 5 '3 height was merely a inconvenience for zane, Being nearly 6' 1.
“W- would you like a warm bath? I can sense your anger..Master zane.” she says, looking sheepishly at the floor. “I could also help with your water control. It's my main element.”
“That. . . “ Prince Zane sighs “yes, that would be nice. Miss Pantelina” he mutters, letting her hands meet his shoulders.
“Trabea Galene” Miss pantelina whispers, Prince Zane's body visibly relaxes, his shoulders untense, face wrinkles disappear, hands loose at his sides, and his eyes closed for a moment.
“Hmpf.”he huffed, and slumped over onto Miss Pantelian, making her squeak slightly, giggle, and lead him to the royal bathroom. Slowly undressing himself, Miss Pantelian looks away, closing her eyes.
She slowly pours the coconut shampoo onto his thick, dark, and medium length hair. His throat letting out small grunts of pleasure as her nails scratch his scalp in all the right ways. His eyes half close, and he sighs
“This is why you're my favorite. Andropoulou,” he mutters, His voice horse.
“Mm..” she hums. Scooping the warm, almost bubble filled water into her hands. And letting it wash over his head.