1: Camaro Carfight

Agnes sighs and leans against her mansion door. She was once again chased by some of Zestial's minions. She could've taken them all out easily but she would catch Lucifer's gaze if she revealed her true strength now. She opens her door and slides in. Agnes yelps in surprise, finding her main butler standing in front of her.

"Jesus, Karlos! You gotta stop sneaking up one like this." She sighs again and presses a hand on karlos' back.

"My apologies, madame" he replies but his face remains neutral.

"Karlos, c'mon, I've told you to call me Agnes"

He shakes his head. "I shall not, madame, you are my superior and I shall address you as such" (I just popped my back and it felt great)

She sighs. "Alright. So, how's the fort been holding up?"

Karlos looks up at her, "The "fort" has been the usual, madame. Though, you have a... guest" Agnes hums and raises an eyebrow.

"A guest, at this hour?" He nods in response and leads her to her office. "You let them in, Karlos, I thought i—"

"You also told me to be a good caretaker if seemed fit. I believed it was that time, madame. Apologies for going against you "

She shakes her head "nevermind, I guess it's fine." She moves to open the door then stops, "uh, bring some drinks"

"Yes, madame." He walks away, his hands behind his back. Agnes glances at the door and pushing it open. She walks in and sees a figure standing at her desk, looking out the window.

"Well you seem to be important if my butler let you in" Agnes says and the demon turns revealing a woman. Agnes groans, recognizing her, "Oh, what do you want Carmilla?"

Carmilla narrows her eyes before walking forward, "We both know how this is going to turn out. You're no match for me so just leave before things get bloody."

"Ha! Leave, why should I? What have I even done to you, or your boy toy Zestial? I'm apparently weak to everyone else and barely any of the overlords even know I exist!" She grits her teeth, glaring.

"Ugh, of course no demons know you. You're an insignificant twat!"

"And what did I ever do to you to deserve that!?"

Carmilla rolls her eyes, "You're a threat to my business! I built up everything and you're tearing it down!"

Agnes takes a step forward, getting in Carmilla's face, "I don't know what you think I've done, but I haven't done shit to your fucking business" Carmilla grabs her by her jacket collar, pulling her down.

"That doesn't mean you're not a threat to my daughters" She whips around, throwing Agnes into the large window. It shatters and she begins falling. Not thinking, Agnes puts a hand out and grabs the edge of the building. She grunts when a large price of glass pierces through her hand. Agnes groans while pulling herself back into the room.

"You fucking bitch!" She runs forward and grabs Carmilla by the neck. Agnes growls lowly, lifting her and slamming her into the wall and getting close to her face, "You just started something you cannot finish, darling."

Carmilla struggles as she chokes and kicks outwards. Her blade-like shoes stab Agnes in the stomache causing her to drop carmilla and move away. Carmilla smirks at agnes' moment of weakness and swings around, hitting her Agnes face and cutting her once more. Her hand shoots up to her face and she grits her teeth, glaring. Agnes grabs Carmilla and jumps out the broken window.

Carmilla yelps as they freefall, "Are you crazy!? You're gonna kill us both!"  Agnes smirks before unfurling her wings and stopping. Carmilla looks up in horror, "When the fuck did you have wings!?"