A Joestar's Thoughts

~Chapter 2~

As Johnny and Gyro start back on the trail, Johnny starts to space out.

+Johnny's Thoughts+

" Was he acting like that this morning? Did I finally uncover the actual Gyro Zeppeli?"

Questions started to flood his head, these thoughts started to make him question everything. Johnny started to ask himself the question that might help clear some of this up.

"Am I even gay?"

Johnny started to think about all of his crushes and girlfriends he had before. He started to realize that the girlfriends he had, he never actually liked them, he just had too. His dad would make him date them because of good publicity and stuff. As Johnny then looked at his crushes that he liked he noticed one thing that was common, they all were either tomboys or they were guys.

After a while of riding Gyro stopped. Johnny didn't realize until his horse almost ran into Gyros. He pulled back quick enough so that Gyro's wouldn't back kick Johnny and his horse.

They stumbled upon a nice tree that gave them shade from the burning sun. Gyro jumped off his horse and landed on the dry grass. Johnny swung and flipped off his horse and landed next to Gyro. Johnny looked at him and stared for a minute as Gyro started to unbuckle a pouch on his horse's saddle. Gyro noticed the crawling man looking at him but kept focus on getting his food and water. He pulled a dusty loaf of bread, a water canteen, and bright red apples. He got the food from the last city they were in.

Johnny crawled over to a pair of rocks and tied the leads for the horses around the stump of the tree. He then pulled himself onto the rocks and waited for Gyro to come over and sit on the rock across from him.

(306 Words!!)