The Flame

Bruno has had a crush on the dangerous capo, Polpo. The morbidly obese man has memorized the Italian twink. Bruno has been trying to get closer to Polpo, he has been visiting the jail anytime he can.

+Bruno's Thoughts+

"Today will be the day! I will confess to Polpo.... I'm kind of nervous but I think he likes me."

Bruno uses his stand Sticky Finger to travel easily to the prison. Before he comes through his zipper he takes a deep breath and straightens his white jacket.

"Don't let the flame go out under circumstances, Giorno Giovanna."

Bruno unzips his portal enough to look out without being noticed. He sees Polpo and Giorno talking. He then looks over and sees a familiar lighter. Bruno knows Giorno is taking the test to join the Familia. He then hears the door and closes. That's a sign for Bruno to fully unzip his portal and climb out. Bruno then hears a chuckle as he climbs out from the wall.

"Is that Bruno Bucciarati I see?"

Bruno turns his head to see the fat man smiling at him. This makes Bruno blush and cover his face with his hand.

"I didn't expect you to come today, is there a specific reason why you're here?" The obese man says.

Bruno nods while keeping his hand covering his face. He then takes a deep look and looks Polpo in the eyes and then yells.

"I LOVE YOU POLPO I ALWAYS HAVE. I WANT TO TOUCH YOUR STOMACH ROLLS AND EAT THE CRUST IN BETWEEN THEM. WILL YOU BE MY BOYFRIEND?"

Polpo is too stunned to speak. He just stares at Bruno with his mouth open for a bit. He then manages to speak out.

"Yes, Bruno I will. I love you too."

Bruno's flame in his heart has been lit. He looks up and smiles at Polpo then runs over to hug him. He jumps into Polpo, this causes Polpo's stomach to act like a water bed. Bruno falls asleep like this from the new found comfort he has.

The end