How you guys met

ALL CHARACTERS ARE AGED UO TO 17/18 ABD ARE ALL SEPERATE

Estella
You bumped into at the library, and I do mean bumped. She ends up falling and starting insulting you but as you put your hand out to help her she stopped.

Ze Mole
You fell into one of his holes, landing you top of him. You both didnt move as you were both in shock. You snao out of it and get off him, apolgizing.

Pip
You saw him getting bullied by Cartman and stepped in. It ended in you havkng a bloody nose and a black eye frim figjting him but you won. When you walk back to Pip asking if he was okay he skips over you question and indently tends to your wounds.

Damien.
You saw him light someone on fire, thought it was cool, and asked him to be you friend. (he bit you then said yes,)

Pocket
He ended up coming to southpark years after Pip did (lets pretend he is alive) and had little friends besides Pip. Though you were good friends with Pip so he introduced you two and yall ended up talking for hours.

Gregory
He was on a mission with Ze Mole when he saw  and him talking. He got curious and went up to introduce him self, "Helllo my dear, im Gregory, whats you name?" he almost bows and kisses you hand. You talk to him about how your Ze Mole's sister all while Ze Mole is staring hullets at Gregory.