The First Day of School

Naomi Fletcher POV

6:20 AM

My phone alarm goes off
"BEEP BEEP BEEP "
So I quickly pressed the "STOP" button . And I rose up from the bed and did a quick stretch and yawn .
"Yes that's exactly what I needed " I said while looking at my mirror on my closet door .

I got into the shower and did my skin care routine. While I also did the rest of my personal hygiene .
I got out and began to oil my skin making sure I retain my moisture from the shower .

I quickly exit the bathroom to begin putting on my clothes for the first day back.

It was something simple but I knew it was giving period because I'm her

It was something simple but I knew it was giving period because I'm her .

So after getting dressed I sprayed my Chanel Fragrance on . And put on a poncho over my fit to begin on my makeup and hair .

After I was done I did some finishing touches .
"Okay it's giving I look real good " I said in the mirror checking myself out .

I turned around to the back.

"Cause period who you know ",while doing the period hand motion

"Cause period who you know ",while doing the period hand motion .

My mom busted in my room
"Come on girl we real behind schedule ", she said in rush tone
My dad stuck his head in the door .

"COME ON CHOP CHOP LETS GO ", yelling like he was at a bootcamp or some .
I just rolled my eyes while they sat there and stared me down .
I start to move slowly to piss them off on purpose .
"Aye girl ain't nobody got time to wait on you speed that shit up ", my dad said in a playful way .

"You sholl ain't lying baby she too young to be moving real old ", my mom said snickering .
I rolled my eyes at them .
"Too old to be so immature ", I mumbled .
After fully getting done I grabbed my big tote bag .

I sat down in the kitchen and began eating my breakfast watching the news .

"Ain't no way he shot that boy 5 times and went to juvenile " I said sipping on my orange juice .