🥥Dreamy Paradise 🌴

Pasmay x Link = Pink

Link swiped the branches back ever so slightly. The leaves bristled and the sun shone into view. In front of him, a field of lovely flowers appeared, with ripe green overgrown grass that looked perfect along the scenery. He'd finally moved into the home he discovered a few months ago with Travis and Pasmay. It used to be old and abandoned after his mother left it, but now it is lively and lovelier than ever.

Pasmay stood a good twenty feet away from Link. He was wearing jeans, the kind he had on when they first met, and no shirt. His skin was shiny in the sunlight, his built figure drawing Link's attention.

"You like what you're seeing?" A voice asked. Link looked up; it was Pasmay. He must've caught him staring. Although, how couldn't he? Since they've met, they have only gotten closer. Sometimes, Link just needs to think of how he went from an abusive parent in some crappy house in the woods to a flourished landscape with the two individuals he loved most.

After a linger of silence, Pasmay took a few steps closer to the other until they were face to face, foot to foot. Pasmay reached up his hand and cupped Link's chin with it, leaning in and placing a quick peck on his lips. Link looked at the other with dreamy eyes, and Pasmay stared back with a mirror.

Then, Link felt a touch on his palm. A nudge. He looked down to see Pasmay interlocking their hands together. Upon looking back up, he saw him give a suggestive look. They stared at each other for a few moments, hand in hand. Pasmay slowly reached out his index finger to Links head before swiping a string of hair away from blocking his vision. The slight touch made Link feel loved. At home. He didn't dare move as their gazes were locked in. Pasmays eyes dilated, in a sense of lust. Link was about to make a move, until he felt something nagging at his waist.

Link spun around only to see Travis, his duplicate, staring up at him with a petty face.

Link let out a sigh. "What is it, Travis?" He asked impatiently, having his moment interrupted. The giggle from Pasmay in the background wasn't helping either.

"You two lovebirds cut it out! I wanna play." Travis demanded, stomping his foot on the ground with a pout on his face. Link rolled his eyes, the boy had always been like this. Childish, but also frighteningly aware... Either way, Link still loved him regardless. They'd relied on each other, kept each other alive since birth. It'd be quite a shame to throw all that out of the window, especially considering all the shared trauma needed to be healed at times - and although those scars may never disappear, helping them fade is always helpful at most.

"Alright." Pasmay says, walking past Link and crouching down on the ground to eye level with Travis. "What do you want to do?"

"Don't worry." Pasmay said. Link and him were now following Travis into the backyard where Travis wanted to dance at. Ever since the first few days of meeting, Travis has found an eager hobby of memorizing Regalia. For him it's fun. For Pasmay though, telling the boy words that he probably won't remember isn't as fun. To this day, he still asks what Raccoon means every so often. "I have a plan - we'll do this Regalia and then tire him out. After that, he'll go inside and sleep. Then, we'll have our time together." Pasmay put an emphasis on that last part, putting his arm around Links waist, pulling him closer as they walked.

"No no, it's like this. One.. two..." They'd been dancing for about half an hour now, time going by very slowly. Although, lucky for Link and Pasmay, Travis was starting to become more and more visibly tired over the course of time. Now, the boy yawned.

"I think... I think I'm gonna go inside and take a nap..." He said, very groggily. Pasmay watched as the boy slouched back inside, going to his room. When Travis got in, he shut the door and instantly slumped down on his bed, already falling asleep. In the other room across the hall, though, Link was struggling to get out of Pasmays strong grip.

"Geez.." Link huffed as Pasmay held on to him, almost in a hugging sense. It's as if they just couldn't get any closer - and seriously, Link wasn't hating it - he just thought the bed would be way more comfortable than standing up and being nearly choked by your lover just because they are greedy for some affection!

Eventually, Pasmay let go and Link climbed over to the bed, signaling the other to join him. When getting on the bed, Pasmay almost instantly lunged for Link, tackling him down, pinning him against the bed sheets playfully, but also quite aggressively.

Link cursed out loud, but also laughing with it. "Your such a jerk!" He exclaimed in a teasing tone. Pasmay tugged on the collar of Link's shirt before attacking his lips with loving kisses.

"I love you too." He says, in between the reck. Link just grins. "You still up for some dancing, big guy?"