taylor as your friend who is secretly a famous singer.

Hi, my name is Carolyn, but you can call me Lyn. I have a friend named taylor, sounds familiar right? I'm gonna tell you a story of my friend taylor.
- so one day I was bored so I went to download some apps so I make new friends, and I saw a girl named taylor, and I said "oooh, taylor, like taylor Swift! " I added her, I didn't saw what she looked like cause her profile is something blurred. Then after a few hours she added me back. I started to chat her with saying "hi taylor, u have such a pretty name! " she replied "thank you, you also have a very pretty name. " a few months past by and I asked something about the eras tour of taylor Swift this coming week. I chatted her saying "hey taylor! Wanna go to the eras tour next week? I would love you coming with me! taylor replied "oh I would love to but I'm busy this week, I'm preparing something. " I replied back;" oh it's fine! But I'll just take some photos for you! Since u do love her music! " taylor said: " thank u! And I'm really sorry to, but promise Ill get back to you! " I said, " it's okayyy, I understand. The day has finally come the eras tour. I saw taylor Swift coming out from the backstage. In the middle of the concert taylor stopped, and said ' hey Carolyn remember me? The girl your talking to:) this is why I said I can't go with you because I'm busy. " O TO THE M TO THE G??!!!! IT WAS TAYLOR SWIFT ALL ALONG???!!!! I CAN'T BELIEVE IAM  BEEN SO LUCKY...!!???!! Taylor sincerely asked me to go up to the concert with her. After that we live happy ever longer.
(Thank u for reading this is my first au I guess, but if any suggestion pls tell! Thx)