Walt meets donald trump

Walt meets Donald trump : Breaking Bad The Early Years
by Maxmoefoe

Life is like a hurricane
Here in Baltimore
Race-Dragons,AK-74s,Spaceships
It's a Walt-blur!
Might solve a mystery
Or rewrite history!

WaltTales! Woo-oo!
Every day they're out there making
WaltTales! Woo-oo!
Tales of derring-do
Bad and good luck tales!

D-d-d-danger! Lurks behind you!
Brock lesnar-s out to find you
What to do, just grab on to some...

WaltTales! Woo-oo!
Every day they're out there making
WaltTales! Woo-oo!
Tales of derring-do
Bad and good luck tales! Woo-oo!

Not ponytails or cottontails, no
WaltTales! Woo-oo!
Everyone who looked could see there was a undeniably, ravenous animal attraction between Brock lesnar and IdubbbzTv.
No one could deny it.
No one except IdubbbzTv and Brock lesnar, that is.

They seemed blissfully unaware of their attraction to each-other. Unaware of their boundless uncontrollable lust.
Every time they met they didn't show it, but everyone knew. Everyone knew what was really going on between them.

A war of lust.

And everyone knew that it was a unsuitable situation. No one wanted to be dragged into that war.
Something had to be done.Or someone.
In the middle of all this, finally,Amethysts could stand it no longer.
She found Brock lesnar, and pulled them to one side

"Thats it! its ruining the team. Its clear you cant function while IdubbbzTv is around!"
"What no! I am fine."
"No. Its very clear. You need to do the Relations with them"
Everyone else in the room nodded at this.
"But doing the relations with IdubbbzTv...isn't that..umm...wrong?"
"Oh, sure, its wrong. Very very wrong.
But just because somethings wrong doesn't mean it shouldn't happen does it?"
"No, I suppose not"
Brock lesnar wondered off thinking of the relations....how will  introduce the idea to IdubbbzTv? and would they accept it?
Brock lesnar finally found a moment to pull IdubbbzTv away from the others, to have a private moment.
"Brock lesnar we have to do it"
"I know, my team told me as well. Apparently our feelings are causing problems for everyone else."
"So we are agreed? We finally let our feelings out of their cages of repression they have been caged in all this time?"
"Yes. For the team"
"No...for us"
Brock lesnar leapt on IdubbbzTv at that moment.The raging seal they kept locked up finally unleashed.
Brock lesnar and IdubbbzTv quickly became a ball of body-partsand blood. Noses, hands and toes all tangled together. Brock lesnar didn't know what bit to focus on, so grabbed a spare one-eyed monster and dived in.
"More! More! More!" whispered IdubbbzTv to Brock lesnar.
Their love making was like a sunrise of penis's. Its like they were everywhere - inescapable (not that either of them wanted to escape them).
Things got...messy...from that point on.

Nearby the others occasionally heard screams. But politely ignored it.
This had been coming far too long to ruin it now - and this team bonding was very much needed.