starter [001]

the  vigilante  was  currently  sat  at  his  desk  ,  scribbling  away  in  his  notebook  —  the  events  from  the  previous  night 

the  vigilante  was  currently  sat  at  his  desk  ,  scribbling  away  in  his  notebook  —  the  events  from  the  previous  night  .
if  he  weren't  in  the  living  or  the  kitchen  in  the  mansion  ;  he  was  down  here  ,  forcing  himself  to  remember  .

  ' unbelievable  breaking  news this hour , everyone  ,
again  ,  four-term  incumbent gotham  mayor  don  mitchell  jr. was  found  murdered  last  night  inside  his  home  in  the  exclusive  crest  hill  district.'      

echoed  throughout  the  cave  from  the  tv  perched up  on  a  shelf  ; 
   focus  remains  on  the  screen  in  front  of  him  ,  though  ,  going  over  footage  from  what  he'd  of  collected  from  the  previous  night  ,  searching  for  answers  .

' exact  details  of  the  crime  still  have  not  been  released  ,  but  a  citywide  manhunt  is  already underway  as  police  and  FBI  search  for  the  brazen  killer .' 

he  was  just  at  the  crime  ,  only  a  few  hours  ago  ,  actually  .

'. . and  this  certainly  is  not  the  first  time  gotham  has  been  rocked  by  the  murder  of  a  political  figure .
in  fact ,  in  an  eerie  coincidence  ,  it  was  20  years  ago  this  week  that  celebrated   billionaire  philanthropist
dr. thomas  wayne  and  his  wife  martha  were  slain  during  wayne's  own  mayoral  campaign  .
it's  a  shocking crime  that  remains  unsolved  to  this  day.'

  . . that's  gained  his  attention  ;  the  mention  of  his  parents  . viridescent hues casted toward the screen ; the rattle of the elevator door opening .

" master wayne . . bruce ? " alfred says , in attempt to gain the billionaires attention , slowly , head turning towards him .

" you have a guest ."

/ feel free to have at it , i have sm muse for him