PROLOGUE

*ੈ✩‧₊˚༺☆༻*ੈ✩‧₊˚

I LOOK TO YOU AND I SEE NOTHING

-FADE INTO YOU

--🍓💌🎧🦢♡ ̆̈--

Seven-year-old (name) (last name) was playing with her dolls in her room when she heard a loud slam. "Dad?" she called out. Suddenly, her door opened to reveal her father, the only person who truly understood how she felt about most things. "Dad, is everything okay?" she asked. "Honey, we need to leave," her dad said. "What about my things?" (name) asked.

"We need to leave them here," her dad replied. Tears filled the girl's eyes. "Fine, bring your bunny," a smile appeared on the girl's face as she ran to get her stuffed animal. "(nickname), we need to leave now!" her dad demanded.

The girl quickly nodded and ran towards her dad. Suddenly, they both turned their heads to see a shattered window. "Hand her over," the fury said, walking towards them. Without any delay, the man picks up the girl and runs out the door, holding her tightly. "Dad, where are we going?" she asks, looking up to him.

"You know that camp I told you about?" the girl nods. "That's where you're going to stay for a while," he says, opening the car door and buckling her into her seat. "Are you going to be with me?" she says, clutching her bunny closer. "Y-yeah, of course, honey," her dad says, kissing her on the head before shutting the door and sitting in the front.

As he was about to put the car into drive, the fury from before lands in front and then swerves the car to the side. He then puts the car in full speed. "Dad!" (name) cries out. "Hang on, sweetheart!" (name) holds onto her bunny, closing her eyes.

"Gods, not another nightmare."

MOON SPEAKS !!

🤫🧏‍♀️