chapter one

🌑🌘🌗🌖🌕🌔🌓🌒🌑
On one cloudy night a yellow hair boy wondered though the forest it seemed that he was lost and no one was with him, or so he thought

He heard a sound from the bushes and jump in freight. He pulled out his katana and screamed " W-WHO'S THERE" very loudly.Just then he saw a boy with red hair emerge from the bushes. He seemed to have the same uniform as zenitsu ,but some thing was different about his he seemed to have hunger in his eyes which freighted zenitsu. "Hi my name is tanjiro kamado, and you are?
Zenitsu trembled as he spoke "And why should I tell you" he said shakely, still on guard since he was not able to tell if the boy was human or not "because we're both human right?" The boy said happily. But at that moment zenitsu noticed something the boy had fangs, he then knew he was talking to a demon. He tried to run away but before he could tanjiro grabbed him by his arm and said "hey, where are you going?" Zenitsu screamed as he held his arm trying his best to break free, but he was to weak he could not escape "we were talking weren't we?" Tanjiro said in a sly voice "why would a talk with a LITERAL DEMON THAT COULD EAT ME ANY SECOND" he (s)creamed.

(Let me stop before I start doing to much😝)

Tanjiro only held his arm tighter and stared into his eyes "I think we could have a real good time is you stayed and talked" tanjiro said

That's it for this chapter ily byeeee(HELP I JUST REALIZED I HAVEN'T BEEN PUTING THE MOONS IN MY OTHER STORY😭)
🌑🌒🌓🌔🌕🌖🌗🌘🌑