Amazing

"Heeey Mitsubaaa~!"

The sound of footsteps became louder as Kou caught up to the pink-haired boy while he clutched his bag, heeling over and panting slightly from the run. This was a daily routine at this point- Mitsuba even started wandering near Kou's locker to quicken his encounter with the blonde. Not like Mitsuba ever admitted that, but Kou caught on long ago.

"What's up, perv?" Mitsuba snickered as he bent down slightly to reach Kou's level, his own attempt at lightly mocking Kou. "Could you really not wait the extra minute it would take to walk here to see me? I mean, I know I'm cute, but even that's dramatic~!"

Kou let out a deep sigh, a twinge of fluster in his tone. "...And so what If I couldn't?" Kou could only hope this would turn the tables in his favor. And to his (pleasant) surprise, it did.

Mitsuba looked away before scoffing and crossing his arms dramatically. "A-ah... jeez, Minamoto-kun... you're such a loser..." Despite Mitsuba's attempt at adding some sort of bite to his words, he barely even managed to add bark to them. His face was a light hue of peachy pink. Cute. "You're just trying to get my guard down so you can have your way with me..."

Kou grumbled in annoyance, before regaining his composure and standing up straight. He didn't know what he was about to try to do, but by the off chance it was something , he wanted to try it. "Y'know what?" Kou took a step towards Mitsuba and leaned in close to his face, causing his boyfriend to reflexively back up against Kou's locker behind him. The sound of Mitsuba's back hitting the locker was all too loud in the empty halls.

" E-Eehhhh ? What... What are you doing, Minamoto-kun??" Mitsuba's face was now beetroot red as his lips remained slightly parted, his cheeks arguably even darker than his hair. He put his arms up beside his head in... defense? Terrible defense, if so. Kou should say something about that later.

Kou didn't say anything, but he quietly hummed to himself as he allowed one of his hands to slowly lock into Mitsuba's opened palm, while the other hand made its way to Mitsuba's neck. Kou's hand slowly traveled up Mitsuba's nape and to his chin, gently grabbing it and tilting it slightly upwards. Mitsuba's eyes quickly darted anywhere but Kou's direction.

"C'mon. Look at me." Kou's tone was demanding, but not forceful. Kou was never the type to make anyone do anything. But of course, Mitsuba was weak to his words no matter what. Mitsuba's tense gaze met Kou's soft one.

"I wouldn't do that. Y'know that, right?" Kou's words were reassuring, sweet, like honey that rolled off his tongue. Mitsuba may have wanted a taste, but you didn't hear that from him. Mitsuba nodded, the anxious feeling in his chest still being present due to the proximity between him and Kou.

"O-Of course I do, lame-ass... you take my teases too seriously..." Mitsuba's hand that Kou had filled with a hand of his own suddenly felt looser as Kou began to pull away- but Mitsuba didn't want that. Not yet. He tightened his light grip he used to hold Kou's hand, and with his free arm, he wrapped his sleeve around Kou's back and pulled him closer.

Kou seemed a bit startled by this, eyes widening at the gesture.

"Mitsu-"

"Just kiss me already, idiot."

And although Kou was confused, he was never one to say no to Mitsuba for long.

Both of their eyes shut as Kou pressed his lips against Mitsuba's, and Mitsuba quickly reciprocated. Each kiss was like magic, gentle and filled with bliss as everything else around them became nothing but background. All that mattered to the both of them in that moment was each other, and nothing else.

As the two's confidence began to rise, the two got more deprived with each kiss. The both of them wanted more, and knowing they wouldn't be interrupted by any students since school was already over, they may have gotten a bit greedy. Sue them, they were teenagers. Teenagers make out with each other on school lockers sometimes. And maybe Kou thought Mitsuba's sickeningly sweet giggles that occasionally slipped while they caught their breath were too good to give up just yet.

Kou's hands had shifted from Mitsuba's hand and chin to his hair and wrist, and honestly, it overwhelmed Mitsuba a little bit. It overwhelmed Kou a bit as well, but the both of them were a bit too drunk off of the sensation to do anything. They had made out before, sure, but it was never often. Nor was it ever this intense. Nor was it up against a locker.

Kou had pulled out Mitsuba's ponytail by this point, and Mitsuba decided it was better late than never for a little tease. He pulled away, the both of them out of breath. "Y-You... hff... hff... asshole... you pulled out ... hff... my ponytail..." Kou let out a breathless little laugh as he inched a little closer to Mitsuba's face. "I can hff... fix it l-later... hff... just stay quiet, 'kay? Who knows i-if.. hff... hff... any teachers are still here..."

"I wouldn't be worried about teachers, boy."

Kou turned around and Mitsuba shifted to look behind Kou. Shit.

"H-Hanako-?! You-"

Mitsuba's scream was cut off by Hanako's snickering, smug face. "As much as I'd love to bother you two more than I already have, I can see I'm interrupting something. Have fun, you two~!" Hanako turned around and floated away, and Kou quickly retracted his arms from Mitsuba to chase after him (Unintentionally leaving Mitsuba on his own. He'd get an earful about that later for sure.)

"HANAKO, GET BACK HERE-!!" Kou yelled as he followed the ghost, eventually catching up to him as he held onto the ends of his old-fashioned school uniform. "H-Hanako, that wasn't-!!" If Kou wasn't already short of breath from the quick make-out session with his ghost boyfriend, then he sure was after chasing his ghost boy-friend to explain himself.

"If it 'wasn't', then what was it, kid? Maybe Number 3 really is right about you being dirty!~" Hanako gave an amused grin as Kou tried to compose himself, but he was a total mess. No words could save him now.

Kou looked up at Hanako, a defeated look on his tired face. "S-Say anything to Senpai... and I'll exorcize you for real... hff..." Kou's threat was nothing more than that- a threat. But still, Hanako smiled and gave Kou the same smug, satisfied look.

"I won't tell a soul~"