Chapter 1

The morning of the middle school entrance ceremony, it was a silent in the apartment where Ham's triplets twin sister. One of them were the oldest girl name Ham Jihyun. She was seem thinking so hard when she look at the school uniform. She have a feeling something might happen. She actually realize of something and that make her feel amusement. She actually didn't mind about it but she know that her youngest twin sister will freaking out when she know about it. Even so, she will let her find out by herself. She didn't mind to involve in this situation.

Jihyun had wonder if her second twin sister, Ham Eun-Byul also realized about what happened. Jihyun didn't waste her time as she quickly wearing middle school uniform. She had ignore Dan-I's voice who talking to their mother. After she done wearing it, Jihyun had get out from her room and meet Eun-Byul who also wearing a same uniform as her. See Dan-I who speechless looking at them since she force wearing it, she quickly asked Jihyun. "Unnie, do you know about this uniform?" Asked Dan-I in low voice. Jihyun just smile while Eun-Byul sigh in tired voice. "I don't know but we will figure it out by ourselves, right? I wonder if Hana know this? Anyway, let's go to school first, Dan-I." Said Jihyun softly as she go to the door.

When she opened the door, there was a girl who same age as her and her twin sister. She have a purple sheen black hair and violet eyes. She was a beautiful girl that Jihyun have meet. Jihyun have a brown hair and brown eyes like Dan-I but she was a same pretty as Yeoryong. Eun-Byul have a dark brown hair and brown eyes. She was the tallest girl among them and also the most beautiful girl. Dan-I feel like she was the smaller in the group since she only ordinary girl. Jihyun seem excited as she know who is this girl. Her name was Ban Yeoryong. Jihyun had reading a novel about her which she want to friend with Yeoryong. Behind Yeoryong was Lee Hana. Lee Hana have a light brown hair and brown eyes. She was look a smaller girl and have a pretty face.

See Hana's excited face like her make Jihyun happy as she know that Hana same as her who love reading novel. Ban Yeoryong then make a first move as she hold Dan-I's hand make Dan-I froze at her. "Good morning, Dan-I, Jihyun-unnie and Eun-Byul-unnie. We're going to be late. Let's go." Said Yeoryong with a cheerful voice. It make Jihyun get heart attack when she heard Yeoryong's voice. Eun-Byul seem calm looking at Yeoryong. She actually know the character in the novel that she read which she decided to get along with Yeoryong but she know that Dan-I will hard to convince make Eun-Byul sigh. "Sure, let's go. Come on, Dan-I." Said Eun Byul as she get out from the apartment follow by Jihyun and Hana.

Jihyun seem watch over Dan-I as she always asked Yeoryong. Jihyun sigh as she smack Dan-I's head make her yelped in pain as she look at Jihyun. Dan-I gulp when she saw Jihyun's dark smile on her face make her nodded her head knowing that she can't messed up with her and get along with Yeoryong. Jihyun was the scariest sister when someone make her pissed off. Dan-I feel like she need to avoid Jihyun's dark face for her safety. Jihyun seem satisfied as she saw Dan-I take her words before Jihyun going to another Yeoryong's side. Yeoryong look at Jihyun with a bright smile on her face make Jihyun beam at her. Jihyun can't take it when she saw Yeoryong's cuteness. Eun Byul just shook her head as she know Jihyun very well.

When they were arrived at Ji Jon middle school, Jihyun, Eun Byul and Hana were amaze to see how beautiful of Ji Jon middle school. Even so, they were interrupt by Dan-I's voice make Jihyun scowl for interrupt her. Before Jihyun said anything, Dan-I grabbed her hand as they were left. Dan-I called Eun Byul and Hana make them reluctant follow her. Eun Byul then calm Yeoryong as she promised her that they will come back make Yeoryong agreed with Eun Byul. Jihyun had been pulled by Dan-I make Jihyun scowl at her. "Stop, Dan-I! What's wrong with you?" Said Jihyun as she pulled her hand away from Dan-I. Dan-I look at Jihyun with a frown on her face. "I should be the one who asked you. That was not our school, unnie. We should go to Dae Dam middle school that we applied together." Said Dan-I with a scowl face make Jihyun groan at her stupidity.