CHAPTER 1

●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○

It's 6:30 a.m. in the morning and birds were chirping outside. The sunlight enters the room through the window making the girl woke up who is none other than 𝐬𝐢𝐲𝐚 𝐚𝐧𝐬𝐡 𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐞 , the eldest daughter-in-law. She tried to get up from the bed but again sit on the bed due to the extreme pain in her lower part which is because of her husband 𝐚𝐧𝐬𝐡 .

She looked at him and remembered the last night events. Again they had s€x but not because of love. It's always because either to calm down 𝗵𝗶𝘀 anger or to satisfy 𝗵𝗶𝘀 needs. She is  waiting for the moment when they will do it with love and not because just to satisfy his needs.

With much difficulties she got up from the bed and went to bathroom to get fresh

●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○

Heer woke up and turned to her husband who is sleeping peacefully. He was looking so cute and innocent while sleeping but that only remains when he is sleeping. Heer caresses Virat's hair gently and said,
"𝘏𝘶𝘮 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘢𝘬 𝘤𝘩𝘶𝘬𝘦 𝘩𝘢𝘪 𝘷𝘪𝘳𝘢𝘵 𝘢𝘢𝘱𝘬𝘦 𝘪𝘴𝘴 𝘤𝘰𝘭𝘥 𝘯𝘢𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘳 𝘪𝘴𝘴𝘶𝘦𝘴 𝘴𝘦. 𝘏𝘶𝘮𝘢𝘳𝘢 𝘦𝘬 𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘧𝘢 𝘱𝘺𝘢𝘢𝘳 𝘬𝘢𝘣 𝘥𝘰 𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘧𝘢 𝘣𝘢𝘯𝘦𝘨𝘢? "

●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○

Siya was making breakfast for everyone. Although they have many servants and maids but it was Kaveri Devi's order that food should be prepared by daughter-in-laws only.

Heer enters the kitchen and said, "𝘎𝘰𝘰𝘥 𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘉𝘩𝘢𝘣𝘩𝘪 " "𝘎𝘰𝘰𝘥 𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘏𝘦𝘦𝘳 " Siya said with a smile.

"𝘖𝘬 𝘴𝘰 𝘣𝘩𝘢𝘣𝘩𝘪 𝘭𝘦𝘵 𝘮𝘦 𝘩𝘦𝘭𝘱 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘪𝘯 𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘣𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘬𝘧𝘢𝘴𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘐 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘤𝘰𝘧𝘧𝘦𝘦 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘝𝘪𝘳𝘢𝘵 " Heer said and started making breakfast with siya. After some time she make coffee for Virat because she doesn't want to make him angry early in the morning. She move towards her and Virat's room to give him his morning coffee.

●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○

Heer enters the room and just then Virat comes out from bathroom just towel around his waist showing his perfect abs. Heer cheeks turn red after seeing him half naked which went notice by Virat also but he was unbothered. Heer puts the coffee cup on the table and said
" 𝘝𝘪𝘳𝘢𝘵 𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘺-𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘤𝘰𝘧𝘧𝘦𝘦. 𝘊-𝘊𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘥𝘰𝘸𝘯 𝘧-𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘣𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘬𝘧𝘢𝘴𝘵. "
She quickly left the room not wanting to show her red cheeks to him.

●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○

Everyone was having breakfast while siya was serving ansh and heer was serving virat. After sensing so much silence dadi looked up to find her youngest grandson who always joke around and create a fun environment. On realising his absence dadi asked Ansh, "𝘈𝘯𝘴𝘩 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘝𝘪𝘷𝘢𝘢𝘯 ? "
Ansh open his  mouth to answer dadi but before that a voice comes from behind, "𝘐 𝘢𝘮 𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘋𝘢𝘥𝘪 "

Everyone turn towards the voice but the scene in front of them make them shock !

❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀
𝗢𝗸 𝘀𝗼 𝗴𝘂𝘆𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝘀𝘁 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗼𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗿𝘆. 𝗦𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝘃𝗶𝗲𝘄𝘀 𝗼𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘀𝘂𝗴𝗴𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗶𝗱𝗲𝗮 𝗮𝗯𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗿𝘆.

𝗟𝗲𝘁'𝘀 𝗺𝗲𝗲𝘁 𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗻𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿