THERE GRR-R-REAT

Have you ever looked at those adverts? The ones that show up on Tv's that are usually a menace to your daily viewing, stopping you from watching your preferred content then making you view a 5 second to a couple minutes long advert. Especially those cereal ones, like coco-pops or rice krispies. I always liked the Frosted flakes adverts. The tiger was just so charming, I have done so much research on Tony the Tiger.

One of the Facts about Tony the Tiger is that he was made in 1952, making Tony 72 years old. His favourite number is ten and he is 6-foot-tall and 3 inches. Tony also likes to promote exercise; Practicing, Healthy eating and stretching.

I wrote him a letter once when I was 6, obviously. Not that I would not write a letter now! Even though it would be a bit childish.

I'm inside one of the old Frosted Flake's company buildings. They move a lot and leave a lot of mess behind them. The building is abandoned and slightly overgrown. I walk up the stairs and down the corridors and I cannot help but feel like this is natural, natural perfections. Suddenly, I hear the snapping and crunching of glass on the ground. Was I being followed? Am I allowed to be here? Am I in danger? These thoughts flood my head as I stumble back weakly in fear and suddenly, I fall over, hitting the concrete and moss-covered carpet floor or what existed of the carpet anyway.

I rub my head as I felt dizzy after the fall and upon averting my gaze from the floor to what's Infront of me. My heart races, my blood flows fast, my eyes widen, and I could barely breathe. An orange Tiger mascot suit stood Infront of me, blue nose, small eyes. Tony. I stare in excitement as I stand up in pure child energy, My blood pumping at a million miles per hour. I go to talk but Tony quickly grabs my shoulder, gripping tight enough to make me feel agony.

I whimper in pain as I try to talk again, looking him in his eyes as Tony's other hand lifts in a bawled fist. And with that, everything went black. Upon opening my eyes, my face was beaten to a pulp, physically crushed into itself with my chest and stomach torn open enough for my organs to be revealed. My intestine pulled out to cover my waist only slightly. I was dead.