Chapter 27 : Wounded Soul

This novel is worth reading, but not votes? Right? Guys?

Is this why everyone of you is willing to read but not vote? Is this novel that bad?

You know I really was happy seeing 1k reads, but it's a joke right? because 1k read, but not even 200 votes. Only few 5 people are willing to vote every chapter and support me, but others, they just read and then it's like they are saying, I have read, and now get lost.

At the very least, if you guys don't like the chapter, or is there any part you are satisfied with, or you are confused, you can at least comment right? Your, comments are not going to increase popularity of this book. Just, just a second it takes to vote, and you guys are not even willing to do it.

Now, if any of you think, that, my telling you guys about this is wrong, can you tell me what is right then? Can you tell me what am I supposed to do in this situation.

I am not begging for votes or begging to make this book popular, and I won't ever beg, but can you guys at the very least support me ?, Do you think I am in wrong in asking this support?

I just want to guys to be interactive, ask questions if there is any, but at-least give response. Last chapter got 17 reads, but votes? only 5? Seriously, is it this bad?

Even if you guys do not want to give any comments on this books, can you guys answer the above questions at least???

Anyways, my mood is really bad right now. I am going to make myself a double cheese sandwiches🥪🥪🥪🥪. Huh!! 😶‍🌫️😤

Thank you for reading this book, and about votes and comments.......... I just hope🤐.....

At-least help me reach 210 votes😒🥺, this you all can do this, right? 

Total Words : 2026

Target vote ☹️ : at least help me reach 210 above, okay?

"In the shadows created by callous minds,
A wounded soul finds itself forgotten.
No helping hand, no showing of kindness,
She lies alone in this hopeless world.

However, a glimmer of compassion looms
in the stillness and gloom.
Love is there—it's a quivering touch,
a whispered prayer, a hope emerged,
overcoming the dark. "

Recap:

he took out a wooden stick under the bed, and give a harsh and painfully strike at her legs.

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.................", a painful scream echoed the whole camp even in the rain.

______________________________________

The dark night became silent but,

"Throw her out", He said, and the two men took her on the shoulder like a sack and got out of the tent. They dumped her in front of captive's tent, without considering of her injuries, they threw her on the wet ground.

Freya who was awake throughout the night, heard footsteps. And slowly cautiously came out and saw her on the ground....... "Ahhhhhh", she screamed lowly, the sight made her mouth covered and widened her eyes seeing the girl's state.