(Y/N)'s Hatred!/Attack of the Dragon Masters!

You glared at Baran, seething with nothing but hatred and disgust for him.

(Y/N): BARAN! YOU BASTARD! YOU KILLED DAI! HE WAS YOUR SON! AND YOU KILLED HIM!

Baran: No. I didn't kill Dino. I just made sure he'll come back to me. Next time, (Y/N), I'll crush you.

He then takes off.

Jeanne: Did he say he made sure that Dai will go back to him?

(Y/N): I don't know what that means. I- DAI?! DAI!

You went to wake him up!

(Y/N): DAI WAKE UP!

He woke up.

Dai: Huh?

Ruby: DAI!

Weiss: DAI!!

Ruby and Weiss were hugging him tightly!

Dai: Huh? Who are you people?

(Y/N): WHAT?!

Everyone: WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?!

Dai: Who am I? What am I doing here?

It was quite clear what happened. Baran had erased all of Dai's memories!

None of your faces, not even Gomechan's could help him remember a thing!

Back with Hadlar...

Hadlar: What happened to Baran? I don't understand. I heard a report that (Y/N) actually caused him to back off!

Killvearn: Oh he did. But he managed to deal a much more critical blow to the Hero's forces. Dai's bond with his friends has made him powerless. Now, it's due time that (Y/N) will end up becoming enemies with Dai.

Zaboera: Lord Hadlar!

Zaboera ran in.

Zaboera: I've located Baran!

Haldar: What is he doing?

Zaboera: He's summoning the Dragon Masters.

Hadlar: So, (Y/N) must have done massive damage if he's going to summon his elite lieutenants.

Zaboera: Galdandy, Borahorn, and Larhart. All three of them are extremely skilled and powerful. That means that it's serious.

With Baran...

Baran: GATHER CHAMPIONS OF PAST AND PRESENT! THE TIME HAS COME TO CRUSH (Y/N) THE HERO!

A dragon in the sky first appeared, and-

???: Master Baran! It is I, Galdandy the Sky Master!

Galdandy (One of Baran's Lieutenants! The Sky Master!)

Then a Dragon from the ocean emerged!

???2: Master Baran! Sea Master Borahorn is here!