Chapter 5: Offer or choice

'A few days later, Kageyama feels something is not wrong. He feels like someone is following him and the presence is making him uncomfortable. The presence and aura isn't like Kei, so he stays alert every time and everywhere he goes, even when he sleeps.'

'Whenever he sleeps, he can feel that someone is beside him and watching him sleeping. He doesn't know who it is but he can be sure of one thing, his ex, Hotaru Asagawa.'

*One day*

"What's wrong?" Oikawa softly ask Kageyama as he notice that Kageyama is being weird and alert lately.

"It's a bit complicated to say this, Oikawa-san. But I feel like someone is following me and even watch me while I'm sleeping. I can't help but to stay alert and cautious." Kageyama replies back as Oikawa frowns a little.

"Do you know who it is by just feeling their presence?" Oikawa looks at him and Kageyama nods a little.

"I can only be sure of it. His name is Hotaru Asagawa, my toxic ex that I dated before. Before Tsukishima, he is the only person that I have dated. But he is a red flag and have been cheating many times behind my back. We met at another country and I come back here after we broke up." Kageyama says and Oikawa thinks of it.

"Your toxic ex, huh? I must comply that this is something that we can't do anything at all. Since he always show up when you're sleeping or following you whenever you go out, it is true that you must stay cautious and alert at all times." Oikawa says and Kageyama nods while listening to him.

"Does he know that you're here before?" Oikawa adds and Kageyama shake his head.

"No, he doesn't know at all. I never tell him where I am going after we broke up." Kageyama speaks up and Oikawa just sigh.

"Then there could only be one thing, which is he have someone to check your location so that he knows where you are going to. It could be his friends that is good at hacking people so that's why he must have known where you are and is coming to find you." Oikawa crosses his arms and Kageyama was surprised then suddenly frowns.

"I see... Looks like I need to be more extra careful then.." Kageyama mumbled softly and Oikawa just pat his back.

"Don't worry. If anything happens to you, me and others will definitely help you. You can have this." Oikawa shows a pair of wireless earphone and give Kageyama one of it.

"What will this do?" Kageyama takes it and looks at Oikawa.

"Whenever you are in danger, you only just to wear it on your ear and activate it by just tapping it. It will send me and Kenma your help signal so that we can come and rescue you." Oikawa says and Kageyama nods as he keeps it in his pocket.

"What if it is broken?" Kageyama adds and Oikawa just smile.

"It's a secret for that." Oikawa reply and leave Kageyama alone.

*Night time*

'Kageyama is asleep and he have the earphone in his pocket. Then, someone steps into his bedroom. Kageyama feels the familiar presence again but he stays asleep, not wanting the person to know that he is half awake.'

"Ahh.. He's sleeping so peaceful.." ??? says quietly as they look at Kageyama sleeping on his bed. They gently move Kageyama's hair to the side to see their pretty face.

'Kageyama knows this voice and he can never be wrong. It is the same sounds as his ex, Hotatu Asagawa. It is just as Oikawa said in the morning, Hotaru did found his location, probably from his friends.'

"But I know that you are awake, Tobio~" says Hotaru and Kageyama opens his eyes, sitting up on his bed.

"What do you want, Hotaru? I thought we already made ourselves clear. Once we broke up, we will never go back to each other again." Kageyama crosses his arms as he looks at the person infront of him.

"I know. But I missed you so much, Tobio. I can't let you leave me." Hotaru plead as Kageyama just stay silence, hearing him begging and pleading. He then looks away and not wanting to hear it anymore.

"And I don't missed you. I already have someone I like now. So please leave me alo-"

"I have your sister with me." Hotaru cuts Kageyama's words off and Kageyama's eyes widen, not believing what he had heard.

"You have who!? My sister!?" Kageyama sits up and Hotaru smirk as he nods.

"Yes, I do. Don't worry, I haven't do anything to your sister yet."

"You better not harm my sister, Hotaru. Just tell me what do you want from me and how can I make you to set my sister free and leave her alone?" Kageyama frowns and Hotaru just smile at him and pull Kageyama close to him, wrapping his hands around Kageyama's waist.

"Easy. As long as you come back to me and obey what I asked you to do, I will let your sister free and leave her alone as you wish." says Hotaru and Kageyama clench his fist as if he have no other choice but to accept it, just because his toxic ex have his sister on his hands.

"Alright. I will go back with you. I will go and pack my things first."

"No need. All you need to do is to come with me. I will buy everything that you want." Hotaru gently touch him and Kageyama feels a bit uncomfortable but still nods.

'Kageyama doesn't want to leave Japan because of Tsukishima, but Hotaru have his sister and he can't let his sister getting harm by his ex, so he have to leave Japan, everyone and.. Tsukishima.'

-To be continue