Chapter 3- Who's the real villain here?

A cracked MIrror. Errør wasn't sure why his initial reaction to this was so horrified. After all there were thousands of Mirrors in the multiverse, despite this one having those strange anomalies with it. Errør quickly made a portal, and told Ink to stay behind.

Murder's Point of View-

As I rose up from my bed, I walked through the castle's surprisingly empty walls, Killer was still running through them like a kid who had one to many sweets. The boss had told me to go to the front gates and watch for anyone familiar until he can get there. So he sat there. And sat. Aaand sat. Until he almost fell asleep, in that moment, a strange glitchy portal opened. Was Boss really gonna talk with Errør, even after he went soft? Whatever, none of my business. "Hey, Nightmare called, take me to him." I didn't really wanna know what would happen if I refused, so, "'course. right this way." I lead him to Nightmare's study. "go on in, the boss is waitin' for you"

Third Person Point of View

Errør walked into the study room, to find Nightmare reading a book, with a few more around him. "Hey Night, been a while, huh?", Errør states, with little to no emotion in his voice. "Ahh- error, Good, you're here. I was starting to worry you wouldn't show", Nightmare says, with a look of worry. "Sorry, was dealing with Ink again, ever since he stopped creating he's had nothing to do but bother me" He says, with a bit of spite in that last line. "Of course- anyways, You called me about that Mirror, I did some research and I could barely find anything on such an artifact. But, I did find two things, A couple of stories, from a long while ago, before you and Ink showed yourselves as Creator and Destroyer.", he says, with a morbid look in his eyes. "Please- tell me what you found. I need to figure out more about this thing." "Of course, so, the first stor-" Suddenly, the door slams open, and killer is standing there. "BOSS- Dream- is attacking the castle." He says, out of breath. "What- I apologize Error, but we are going to have to put our talk on a halt. I have a brother to deal with" Nightmare says with a grim look. "Of course, Good luck Night" Errør says as he leaves the area with a smile, despite his unfortunate situation.

Once again, he sat in the anti-void, but this time, just watching some of his favorite AUs, like undernovela. He had stolen some popcorn and a drink from a theater in Underfell. When suddenly, someone appeared, it was Core- or as they preferred to be called, Frisk. "Oh, hey kiddo, what brings you to my empty home?" He stated, with a relaxed voice. "I noticed you met Steller." They said, with the same blank expression they had when they usually spoke to Errør. "You know em'?" Errør says with a hint of curiosity. "Of course I do, I know everyone." "Oh- right... Can you tell me anything about them?" Errør asked, hoping to learn more about the ghost. "Of course, they sent me to ease some of your curiosities. Their name, like many, used to be frisk. They came from an Outertale timeline where they fell into the core. But, an item they had with them, stardust from a recently destroyed star, allowed them to continue living as a sort of multiversal ghost. They, like me, want to help everyone. But what they can do is limited." Frisk stated, with a sorrowed expression. "Thank you, Co- I mean, Frisk. Thank you, Frisk." Errør said, with a happy look. "Of course, goodbye, Error." And then, as if they were never there, Frisk left.

Author's Note-

Bam, kapow, here ya go, again, from school:D