Chapter 1

WARNING(S):
Death, Mentions of death, Suicide,
Mentions of Sex, and Violence

Chapter 1, "What is life without a little chaos?"
S1; ep1

FREYA ENTERED HER SOPHOMORE YEAR of Godolkin. Her return had some people talking around her. She could tell that the upperclassmen had been gossiping about her and Jordan's rivalry. It was the only drama that ran around the school.

Which comes as a surprise considering the fact that this is college and this is a school for superheroes. . .

Amiyah was running late because she decided to take a detour to Starbucks on her way back. She spent her summer with her family.

Freya had also visited her hometown from time to time but since her parents were always busy, she spent the remainder of the summer on campus.

FREYA WENT TO MEET UP WITH AMIYAH at the University stadium where Luke 'golden boy' Riorden was working out. Most people sat in to watch considering he is ranked number one in the entire school.

Amiyah was sat with shades on and a hat which was weird because she had freshly styled hair.

Freya narrowed her eyes at her red-headed friend. "Are you drunk?"

"Pfft! Me? Never. . ."

"Fucking Amiyah. It's barely the first day," Freya laughed with a roll of her eyes.

"Fucking Freya! It's barely the first day and everyone is still talking about your rivalry with Jordan Li. You better hop on that before all that tension makes you burst into flames like golden boy Riordan," Amiyah insinuates.

"Jordan? No way! They're so obnoxious." Freya turned with a glare present on her face. "They've been nothing but rude— Fucking hell!" Freya was distracted by the gory sight of Luke ripping off his competitor's arms. You could see the bone sticking out and the worst part was seeing Luke and Andre helping the victim mold back his arms together.

"Jesus—" Amiyah said as she almost threw up. "Bad idea to be hung over right now."

Freya cringed as she patted her friend's back in false sympathy. "Well, as much as I'd love to see that image branded in my mind, I have to turn in an extra credit summer assignment to Brinks."

Amiyah managed a smirk, "If you end up boning Li on their desk I'm telling you I told you so."

"Amiyah. Just no." Freya shook her head. "Also since when did you not hate Jordan?"

Amiyah rolled her eyes. "We both know I never hated them and was just being a supportive friend to a petty yet entertaining fight between you two."

"Ha, ha, ha," Freya mocked a laugh before throwing up her middle finger and walking down the stadium stairs.

AS FREYA WALKS DOWN THE HALL TO BRINK'S OFFICE, she tries to mentally prepare for Jordan. She would be lying if she didn't admit to the fact that she had been thinking about all the possible scenarios that could be presented when they reunited after the weird connection they had at the end of last year.

She tried to pay no mind to it as she walked up to their desk with her folder in hand, in which the contents held her summer extra credit homework.

"I'm here to turn in my extra credit assignment to Brinks."