Lovers on the sun.

A/N: Hey there! I know it's been a minute, but as 'Lovers on the sun' by David Guetta replayed on the radio, it inspired me to write this AU one-shot. I hope y'all will enjoy reading this!

'let's light it up, let's light it up
until our hearts catch fire
then show the world a burning light
that never shined so bright'

Present day

Dom and Letty laid over the couch in Tony Toretto's office at the garage. His strong hands were drawing circles over her naked back, her nimble fingers ran over his sides as her head rested over his chest.

Their bodies were covered in a thin layer of sweat, her sticky breasts plastered over his chest and their legs tangled together.

Letty's eyes were closed in pure relaxation, basking in the afterglow of their lovemaking.

"I love you" Dom breathed under her, watching a smile from over her plump lips before she placed a kiss on his chest, whispering her love back to him.

Not long after, Letty sighed, eyeing the clock over the wall, "I have to go back, or my father's gonna be mad".

Letty and Dom had been had been together since Letty had turned 16.

At the age of 14 she had moved down the street from Puerto Rico and had immediately become Mia's best-friend.

Mia had come back home one afternoon, swearing she had just found the coolest friend ever, mentioning she was into cars as much as her big brother, and when Tony asked her to bring Letty over to the garage, Mia's words came to be true.

Although she was very young, she knew lots of stuff a boy her age didn't even wonder about cars.

Ever since then, Letty had become a member of the Toretto family, her mom one day had teasingly suggested that "my Letty might as well take your surname by now".

It was somewhere in between Dom's cockiness and Letty's smart mouth that the two had become attached to the hip, and sometime between the two of them growing, that they had fallen in love.

At first, the thought was odd to Dom. He knew he had his way with women, and that he could actually have any girl he picked, but Letty was different.

She was utterly beautiful, and something in her defiant dark eyes, made him want to get to know everything about her.

They had quickly developed a friendship that didn't have anything to do with sex.

When Letty turned 16 tho, her frame was fulfilled with curves that Dom just couldn't shake off his mind.

He knew Letty liked him, and he liked her back. When one day they were left alone at the garage, Dom couldn't help but stare at Letty as she was bent over the hood of a car.

Flashback

His gaze roamed her body up and down. Her long hair brushed her lower back, and the round globes of her ass were enhanced perfectly by her cargo pants.

He had decided then that there was no point in denying his feelings. He walked up behind her pulling her flush against him and closing the hood of the car as she gasped in surprise.

"Dom, what the fuck?" she let out as he lifted her to sit on the hood of the Subaru she was working on.

His hands rested on either side of her thighs as he looked at her right in the eyes.