~Chapter 4~

Harper's POV.

I stand there as I hold onto the doorknob for support. My legs feel like they are about to give out from under me.

Nathan pulls up his sweatpants and then walks around collecting my clothes. He hands them to me and I slip them on with a lot of struggle.

How did we end up doing this?

The one time I come over here and I end up getting fucked by Nathan Ripley. This complicates everything, at least for me.

I try to forget about it but the soreness in between my legs keeps making me remember. I finally pull up my shorts and that's when I realized that I must have left my phone in my father's car.

I try to avoid eye contact with Nathan, ashamed that I let myself lose my self-control like that. A simple touch brought me into a fucking mess. This fake dating thing was not going to work, it just wasn't.

Nathan reaches around me and opens the door. My mind flashes to what we did seconds ago on that door.

I was a goner.

Nathan walks around me and I follow as I try and hide my limp. A few people are standing by the door opposite his office their faces bright red.

I groan hiding my face from them, I catch up to Nathan who is waiting for me at the elevator. We step in without saying a word and he hits the button that says ground level.

I turn away from him so he can't see that I'm closing my eyes. Finally, the torture ride is over and I step out into the main lobby.

Everyone stares at us some even whisper. This is the most embarrassing thing ever. I follow Nathan toward the receptionist's desk where Chance is standing.

"Take her home," Nathan says and then walks away without a word.

"So how was it?" Chance immediately asks when Nathan walks away but I hold up my hand to silence him.

I'm done with this.

*****

The next day I wake up with a groan. Memories of yesterday are still flashing through my mind.

Chance had driven me home and we didn't say a word to each other the whole car ride. Even though I could tell he had a bunch of questions at the tip of his tongue.

When I got home I ignored my father and walked up to my room.

I look at the clock by my bedside table.

6:47 AM.

I throw my pillow at the door of my bedroom in frustration. There was no way I was going through with this whole fake dating deal now.

The awkwardness would be beyond embarrassing. Not to mention that I don't want to ever see Nathan's fucking face again.

I roll off my bead hitting the ground with a thud. That wasn't even enough to wake me up completely.

I stand up slowly as I stretch my arms up above my head. There was a slight soreness in between my legs.

I groan again walking over to my walk-in closet. I pick out a cute blue dress and slip it on.

                         Harper's outfit: